𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 (𝐑)

After a night of movies, games, and drinks; it was now around 1am. Felix, who managed to sober up a little bit, and Jisung sat at the table. Their cake was in front of them, Minho who was one that hadn't been drinking along with Jisung, lit the candles. The lights were turned off, only a soft glow of the tiny flames and camera lights illuminating the apartment.

"One two three!" Minho said and they all started singing happy birthday to them. Both sheepishly smiled as their voices harmonized in song. Jisung felt two arms wrap around his neck in a loving way. Minho's sweet voice filled Jisung's ear, the younger smiling widely. 

The song came to an end, a drunken Hyunjin crying out "And many more!" Causing everyone to laugh. Both clothes their eyes and hesitated. Jisung didn't really believe in birthday wishes, but there was no harm in trying. He was going to keep his wish close to him, hoping that it would come true. It would be a lifetime for it to come true, but it would all be worthwhile.

"Make a wish," Minho whispered into his ear, sending shivers down his spine. Both opened their eyes, glancing at each other before blowing the candles out, everyone cheering and clapping. Jisung looked at Minho with sparkles in his eyes, Minho smiling at his cuteness. Changbin began to cut the cake as both Felix and Jisung jumped into their lovers arms. Jisung smiled into Minho's neck, then pressing his lips against Minho's. 

Minho kissed back, holding his petite waist tightly. Their lips moved against each other, Minho licking his plump lower lip. "Hey get a room!" Jeongin said as he threw a plastic fork a the back of Jisung head. He gave the youngest a quick glare, sticking his tongue out. Minho chuckled as he quickly took Jisung's seat, then pulling him into his lap. 

Jisung gave a small whine but he enjoyed it, getting to sit in Minho's lap. "Here, let me give you your first present," Minho said as he pulled the little box out of his pocket. Jisung took it, inspecting the bright wrapping.

"Oh is he proposing?" Hyunjin asked in a joking voice. Minho scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"No, it's too early for that. Just open it up kitten," Minho said rubbing Jisung's back as he shot a glare at the drunken older. Jisung gave a small shrug as he tore away the neat wrapping and setting it aside. In his hand sat a small little box. He opened it in, seeing a silver chain with a smooth heart at the end. 

He smiled as, wrapping his arms around Minho tightly. "Thank you, I love it," he whispered into Minho's ear. Minho ruffled his hair in return.

"You're welcome precious.  But there is more, open up the heart," Minho said, pointing at the small pendant. Jisung took a closer look at its smooth service, seeing a lining where it would open. He popped it open, seeing a small picture in one side and some writing  in the other. He looked at the picture, seeing it was the one that he and Minho took at the café just early today. 

He gave a soft gasp at it, seeing Minho break out into a wide smile out of the corner of his eye. He looked over at what was engraved on the other side. 'A million stars in the sky, and you're still the one that always shines the brightest' and 'HJ + LM' engraved under it. Jisung sniffed as he let out a small laugh, his eyes tearing up. "Oh kitten don't cry," Minho said as he held Jisung close.

"You're so sweet. I love it so much, but it must have costed a fortune," Jisung said.

"It did not for your information. An old tattooist friend of mine Taehyung, he makes these on the side because his boyfriend got him into it. I contacted him to make it and he remembered me. We met up reconnected after a long time, and he gave me a discount. So no need to worry about me spending too much," Minho reassured.

"Taehyung... Hey Lixie isn't that Jungkook's boyfriend?" Chan asked. Felix looked at him with a tired expression.

"Yeah I think so," Felix responded before shoving some cake into his mouth.