𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐰

Jisung grumbled at the knocking sound on his door, pulling the blanket over his head. "Shut up it's too early in the morning for this," he mumbled to himself, rolling over the curling up into the blankets.

The knocking continued, becoming louder and louder. Jisung groaned sitting up and try to run the tiredness of our his eyes. It looked around and then got out of bed, shivering as the cold air hit his legs.

He shuffled over to his door, opening up a crack to see Minho standing their. 'Fuck, I forgot I was moving today' he thought to himself. He gave a small little wave, embarrassed that he looked like a mess. "Morning kitten, you gonna let me in? I brought coffee," Minho asked, referring to the two cups of coffee in his hand.

Jisung opened the door up, slightly embarrassed with how he looked. "Did you just wake up?" Minho asked as he slipped his shoes off, Jisung closing the door.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Jisung said in a sheepish tone. Minho have him a warm smile and ruffled his already messy hair.

"It's ok, you need your sleep. Besides you look cute when you wake up. I brought some coffee and boxes over," Minho said as he set the cups down, going over wrapping his arms around Jisung. "Your hair's all fluffy, I like it," Minho mumbled, pressing a kiss to his head and running his fingers through his soft locks.

Jisung whined but leaned into his touch, enjoying his presence. "How are you up so early?" Jisung asked with a small whine, grabbing his coffee and taking a small sip.

"A cold shower and forcing myself to wake up so I can help you move. Speaking of moving, we can make pancakes when we get back to the house," Minho offered, Jisung eyes lighting up and the sound of food.

"The guy that's gonna buy and take my furniture should be here soon," Jisung, drinking his coffee even though it was burning.

"Ok, you should go get dressed and I'll go get the boxes, Minho said as he began walking towards the door.

"Noooo, just hold me for a few minutes. Your warm and I'm cold," Jisung whined, latching onto the older.

"Kitten go out in some real clothes, you aren't even wearing pants," Minho pointed out, Jisung looking down at his bare legs. "And the quicker we get this done and quicker we can cuddle," Minho said, rubbing his head again. "Does that sound good kitten?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, I'll go get dressed," Jisung said, pressing a kiss to his cheek before walking to his bathroom. He heard the door open and shut, knowing Minho left to get the boxes. He guzzled down the rest of his coffee, immediately regretting it as it was still hot. He pulled out a trash bag and put it in, putting the bag into the hall so he could take it out before he left for good.

He brushed his teeth and combed his hair, grumbling that it was still a fluffy mess. He washed his face and put on deodorant, figuring he would need it today. He put on some clothes and began to take them off the hangers and his dresser, stuffing them into trash bags to take them to the new place.

"I'm back with the boxes!" Minho called out, a loud thud sound coming from the front room.
"Also I realized that we are going to need to bring your dish ware since I have close to none at home," Minho said as he walked in, kneeling down next to the younger to help him.

"How often do you cook?" Jisung asked, as he went through his dresser, taking out his pants.

"Uhhh... once in a blue moon...." Minho responded in a hesitant voice. Jisung looked over at him who sat in the entrance of his closet, looking at the like of clothes Chan and Felix had given him.

"MINHO NO AVERT YOUR EYES," Jisung cried out, scrambling over to him to covering his eyes. Minho chuckled, taking his hands away.

"Kitten I've seen you naked, what's so bad about these? Besides, I love it when you wear them," Minho said as he held up a pair of pink lace undies, Jisung whining and blushing.