𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

An annoying alarm rang in Jisung's ear, groaning at the loud noise. He rolled over, hitting the off button which stopped the racket. He looked over to the clock, seeing that it was 8:30am instead of his usual 6am wake up time. At first panic ran through his veins. 'Holy shit I'm late for work' he thought, but then he realized that he wasn't late, in fact he was waking up earlier than required.

He remembered that he wasn't working at the office building anymore, and that he was working at the tattoo place. He gave a content sigh, smiling into the blanket he had drawn close to his body. He had never been this excited to go to work. He was just glad he wouldn't be stuck at a desk all day doing paperwork he hated.

He got out of bed, stretching his aching body and then walking to the closet to get clothes for the day. He grabbed a long sleeve shirt which was a bit too big for him and some skinny jeans, along with a belt and a chain for him to put on.

He went to the bathroom, turning on the light. He quickly did his morning routine, the getting dressed. He hasn't been this excited this early in the morning since forever, the last time probably was when he was a child.

He did one final check over in the mirror, making sure he looked just perfect. He sprayed on a bit of perfume and went to get his phone from the charger. He stuffed both the charger and his phone into his pocket, also grabbing his wallet. He took a deep breath, doing a mental check he had everything.

He didn't think he would need anything else so he grabbed his keys. He left his apartment and went to his car, giving a small shiver at the cool morning air. It was nine and that tattoo parlor opened at 10, but he figured he should be a bit early for his first day.

After a lengthy drive over to the tattoo parlor due to the heavy morning traffic, he arrived with just fifteen minutes till opening. He got out, grumbling at the shitty traffic but trying to soothe his nerves since he didn't want to be in a bad mood this early in the morning. Doing one final check over of his pockets, he took a deep breath. He just didn't want today to be dumpster fire compared to his last job.

Once satisfied he had everything, he jogged up to the glass door. He pushed it open, a little jingling sound coming from above. He looked around, weird to see the place empty and quiet. "We are back here Jisung!" Seungmin called out in a loud voice. He practically skipped towards the back, seeing the three sitting around Changbin's desk eating some breakfast sandwiches.

"Jisung!" Minho cried out with his cheeks stuffed. He quickly swallowed, grabbing a steaming coffee cup. He created the younger with a sweet kiss, wrapping his free arm around his waist and giving a content sigh into the kiss. "Good morning kitten," he whispered in a husky voice.

Jisung gave a sheepish smile, pressing a peck to his cheek. "Good morning Minho, how was your night?" Jisung said setting his hands on his broad chest. The older gave a soft smile slipping the warm cup into his hand.

"I slept great last night. I got you your favorite, except this time I didn't need to poison it with love. The first dose seems to be already working," Minho said in a sly voice, Jisung blushing but rolling his eyes.

"You're so cheesy," Jisung said as he gently blew on his coffee, enjoying the warmth the cup provided. Minho just smiled, lacing his fingers in between the soft hair on the back of his head.

"But I know you like it," he said, causing Jisung to blush even more. He knew Minho was romantic and could be cheesy at points, but he found it quite endearing and sweet. His gaze dropped down to the floor, grasping the cup tightly in his hands palms. He gave a small smile, his insides all warm and fuzzy with love.

"You're right I do," he said in a small voice. Minho ruffled the back of his hair, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. Over exaggerated gagging sounds came from beside them. Jisung looked to find a jealous Changbin sitting there, angrily staring at his food.