𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

"You don't have any seats for two?" One of the people asked in a desperate voice.

"I'm sorry but unless you have more people I can't seat you two," he said in an apologetic voice, Seungmin giving annoyed sigh at how long it was taken.

"Great..." the other one muttered as the turn around in defeat, all of them except Jisung's eyes lighting up.

"Johnny! Jaehyun!" Minho cried out, the two perking up at the sound of his voice. Smiles spread across all of their faces as they as the greater each other with hugs and words, Jisung standing there awkwardly as he stood there. He figured they were some old friends, old friends he obviously didn't know.

"You guys look great, how has your guys year been," Johnny said in a happy voice. "Minho... where's JinHwi... are you two..." Johnny asked as he looked around, his eyes landing on Jisung who gave a timid wave.

"Me and JimHwi are history, a very toxic history and I'm so glad I left him. This is Jisung, my boyfriend who I love dearly," Minho said in a proud voice as he lovingly wrapped his arms around him.

"Hi Jisung, I'm Johnny," taller guy with his hair slicked back said. There were jet black tattoos on his arms, two ball piercings on his eyebrow.

"I'm Jaehyun," the other one said, the only visible tattoos on him were on his collarbone and hands. Jisung gave them each a handshake and a warm smile. "He seems a lot better than JinHwi. To be entirely honest Minho, we hated your ex," he admitted.

"That's what everyone has told me," he said with a sigh.

"I'm guessing you two were planning to eat here before going over to the convention?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah but they don't have any two seaters open. I think they have some bigger seats open though, do you guys want to eat together so we can catch up?" Johnny asked.

The three looked at each other, Minho glancing at Jisung who gave a nod. "Yeah that sounds good with us," Seungmin said. Johnny talked to the host once more and they got sat in a both.

Jisung sat next to the wall, Minho sitting next to him and then Changbin. Johnny sat across from him, Jisung a bit overwhelmed with the new people and the noise. "Hey you good?" Minho asked in a quiet voice, his hand going to find the youngers.

"Yeah I'm good, just a bit overwhelmed," he admitted in a strong voice even though he wasn't feeling the strongest.

"You can leave if you'd like. You can order some food and take it to the hotel room until the competition if you want," Minho said in a low voice, Jisung shaking his head.

"I'm good Minnie, don't worry. You're here so I'm not worried," Jisung said giving his hand a reassuring squeeze. Minho smiled and squeezed his hand back, going back to the conversation.

They got some water from a waiter, Jisung playing with the wrapper of his straw as he listened to them talk. "So Jisung, who did you and Minho meet?" Johnny asked, the younger looking up.

"We had met through some friends back in late August and had originally been friends with benefits but... we had fell hard for each other and I don't regret a single day of deciding to date him. Though we have officially dating for less than a month, it feels like we've been dating since we well... first slept together," Jisung explained taking glances at his boyfriend which made him smile.

"God... you two have such a sweet relationship. I like Jisung a lot more than your ex, he was a bitch and never treated you right even though we had seen you together for just two days,"  Johnny said.

"Yeah he wasn't the best he was..." Minho began to explain, taking a deep breath as he tried thinking of something.

"A monster who destroyed you mentally to the point you have to go to therapy?" Seungmin offered, Changbin snickering at his comment.