𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

"Oh Oh! Hyungs, let me see your guys new tattoo!" Jeongin cried out excitedly, his dark red hair bouncing over his forehead and his drink sloshing in its cup as he rushed over to Felix and Chan. Felix who sat comfortably in Chan's lap, the older stroking his silvery mullet, gave a small laugh and lifted up his right sleeve. Chan lifted his right sleeve as well, showing off their new matching tattoos.

"Pretty ironic getting matching tattoo of Australia with the flag inside of it," Hyunjin said with a roll of his eyes, taking a sip of his bitter beer. Felix just stuck his tongue out as Chan flipped off the taller.

"At least we don't have a large ass pride flag on our back like you. Could have been a bit more subtle like Jeongin and get in on your finger," Chan said in an annoyed voice, pointing to the small ring like tattoo on Jeongin's right ring finger.

"Let me be a dramatic gay if I want to. You literally have 'Felix' written on your chest and y'all may not be together forever," Hyunjin said with a scoff. Chan let out a loud cough and lifted up Felix's left hand, displaying a silver ring on his left hand.

Jisung who had been lazily sipping on his soda spat out the fizzy drink, practically screaming with the other three. "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?" Jisung screamed, getting up to grab Felix's hand to look at the silver ring with small gems encrusted in it. Hyunjin and Jeongin tripped over each other, trying to get a better look at the ring.

"Congratulations!" Jeongin said happily, wrapping the two in a hug.

"So that is why you guys invited us over," Jisung said, happy for the two.

"Took you two long enough, surprised you two just didn't get married after a month of dating. Y'all already got couple tattoos and everything," Hyunjin snorted, gulping down the rest of his drink.

"Why are you so shady?" Jisung asked Hyunjin is a disgusted tone.

"Why are you so stuck up?" Hyunjin shot back.

"I'm not stuck up," Jisung scoffed.

"Uh you so are. You don't drink, don't cuss, you work an office job, and you don't do anything fun. It is even Saturday night and you are still dressed like you are at work," Chan said, numbering them off on his fingers.

"You are literally wearing a polo shirt and slacks right now," Hyunjin said, pointing out Jisung's attire. Jisung looked down and his pale blue polo and black pants and just shrugged.

"I'm not stuck up, I'm cool. I just enjoy a stable life and job. And just cause I don't stupidly tattoo myself doesn't mean-" Jisung started.

"Yah! It's not stupid!" Jeongin cried out, the others agreeing with him. Jisung only rolled his eyes. He thought the whole 'getting tattoos' concept was stupid and something you would just regret later in life.

"You act like a grandpa. We all have cool job and are completely stable. We thrive, you just survive," Felix said. Jisung just huffed his cheeks angrily.

"Jeongin?" he asked desperately hoping he would agree with Jisung.

"They got a point," Jeongin said, putting up his hands in defense. Jisung just groaned, flopping down onto the couch.

"Just let lose, here," Chan said, tossing a can of beer over to Jisung. The younger groaned as it landed on his back. "If you don't like that, Felix can make you a mixer," Chan said, opening his third beer.

Jisung sat up, grabbing the brightly colored can. "You know it is ok to let loose, but if you can't oh well," Hyunjin said, sinking back into his chair. All Jisung heard was Hyunjin changeling him, saying that he was a pussy. Jisung quickly opened it and took a gulp, spitting out the bitter drink.