𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨

Jisung later arrived close to Chan and Felix's apartment, slowing down so he could see all the shops. Alcohol... Crappy restaurant ... Supermarket... More alcohol... Ah ha! Tattoo Parlor, Jisung thought as he stopped the car. He grabbed the cupcake box and got out, surveying the outside of the building. Instead of having a normal paint job, it looked more like it had been spray painted with red, black, and white. But a big blue 'SKZ Tattoo Parlor' has been painted on the front. To be honest, it was the most non threatening building in the area.

Jisung took a deep breath and walked it. The cold air cooled his hot body, relaxing just a little bit. The inside was neat and friendly, a few plants or cute photographs hanging. There was a small counter in the front with a register and then four little walled off areas with opening towards the entrance of the building; optional curtains if the person wanted privacy. Each area was well lit and spacey with a door leading out of the back of it.

Each on was different than the other. One held post it not upon post it note on the wall.The other one seemed to have posters and photo cards of Day6 lining the wall, edge to edge. And the last seemed relatively empty, just a small picture of some cats pinned to the wall.

He looked back to the counter to see a couple paying for their tattoos, two others standing behind. The couple then left, a small argument about what to have for lunch starting between then. "They are not going to last," one of the guys behind the counter said, the one that had a large amount of visible tattoos on his neck, arms, and the part of his chest that was showing because of his tank top.

"Indeed they aren't," the other guy said with a small sigh. "Jisung?" He asked confusedly. Jisung gave a small laugh and walked up to them.

"Yeah, it's me from last night. And you two are? I don't remember much from last night," Jisung asked.

"I'm Seungmin," the one who had said Jisung.

"Changbin," the one with a large amount of tattoos said. "So uh, I guess you're here about the tattoo Minho gave you," Changbin said. Jisung gave a dangerous laugh and set down the cupcake box, then took off his cardigan to show him the tattoo. Seungmin's eyes went wide in terror while Changbin's eyes widened in amusement.

"You lucky bastard. If I wasn't whipped for Hyunjin I would be so god damn jealous of you," Changbin said with a wide grin.

"Lucky? I think you mean very unlucky, also how can you be attracted to Hyunjin?" Jisung asked exasperatedly.

"No you are lucky. Minho is... magical. He's like that one guy in high school everyone wants. Wacky personality but a great body you just can't help but fall for him. He will put you under a spell, you'll be hooked. No matter what you think now, he's attracted to you and he won't stop till you are forever his. He's just marked you with that tattoo now cause he doesn't want anyone stealing you till he gets you wrapped around his finger," Changbin said with a smirk.

"I think you are scaring him," Seungmin said, elbowing the smaller. Jisung then realized how his hands were shaking as he gripped the cardigan in his hands. "Minho is not that scary, but Changbin said is true. Lets just say you are in for a ride," Seungmin said with a soft yet playful voice.

Jisung didn't know what to think. He knew he couldn't be attracted to this guy, but everyone seemed to be saying other wise. "I can see how you are attracted to Hyunjin, but I don't think I will fall for him. Just because you two and Hyunjin have said he charismatic, doesn't mean I'll fall for him. I'll reject him, get a bandage for this tattoo, and be on my way. I'll just eventually get it removed later," Jisung said with a delicate smile.

"Whatever you want to think, I'll go get him for you," Changbin said as he practically skipped away. Jisung gave him an odd look as he went away, Seungmin only laughing.