𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Jisung waited in the doctors room, his knee bouncing up and down in anticipation. After a month of this stupid cast, two weeks after his birthday, he was finally getting it off. It had been itchy and heavy, causing the boy an immense amount of agitation. He flexed his hand, waiting to rejoice in the moment he could finally scratch his arm.

Eventually the doctor called him back, excitement rushing through his veins. He went back and sat on the table as they brought over the saw and headphone for him to wear. He happily put them on, not even minding how snug they were on his head. They let him touch the blade to show that it would cut his skin, in fact he gave a little giggle because it tickled. 

Glad he had the headphone, they began to cut the cast, dust like particles of the plaster spraying into the air. It was extremely loud even with the thick headphones on, but it would all be worth it. They finished cutting through the cast, removing it from his hand. It stared in awe at the lines from the cloth and how weird his skin felt. He knew it smelt horrible so we walked over to the sink to wash his hands while the doctor was putting the tools away.

He flexed his wrist, wincing at stiffness and the loud joint cracks. His wrist looked smaller compared to the other one, but at least it was better. He watched his hand several times until the itchiness was gone, just leave his skin soft and wrinkled. The doctor gave him a stress ball and instructed him to do strengthening exercises twice daily in order to gain his grip back. Jisung thanked the doctor and went on his merry way.

He drove back to his apartment, flopping on the couch once he got inside. Jisung knew he should have eaten lunch now since it was around one but he didn't have the energy nor the will to eat. He laid their, basking in the warmth of the sunlight which came through the window like a cat. He laid there drifting in and out of conscious as the sun began to set. Soon it was low in the sky, Jisung shivering as he went to his bed and wrapped up in blankets. Sure it was five and he should eat but his bed was too comfortable. Besides, it was Saturday, he had a right to relax and Chan's birthday was tomorrow and he would need energy for that.

That's when his phone buzzed. He lazily grabbed it looking to see it was a text from Minho which game him energy. He scrambled to a seating position, cringing at how weird it felt to be able to text normally.

____________________________________________________________

Minnie❤️: You.

Minnie❤️: Me.

Minnie❤️: Sushi date and then cuddles.

Minnie❤️: Now

Jisung: Sounds like a deal. Are you going pick me up or should I?

Minnie❤️: I'll pick you up, I'm already on my way over.

Jisung: then why the heckity heck are you texting me🤡

Minnie❤️: Because I'm at a stop light and then thought about you. Well actually I've been thinking about you all day, then i passed by this sushi restaurant and thought 'I wonder if Jisung would like to consume raw fish with me and then engage in physical contact that is good for the well being and immune system'

Jisung: Why were you so extra in saying that?

Minnie❤️: because this red light is really long and I have nothing better to do. leave me alone I didn't come here to be attacked like this😭

Jisung: I hope you know you're a big baby

Minnie❤️: Says my little kitten~