THE BATHS

WARNING: mature!!!!

Draco Malfoy 

I couldn't stay in my room any longer with Pansy constantly on my case and by my side. Turns out, if you try to milk an injury that barely hurt you, then your girlfriend won't dare leave you alone. I'll have to remember that next time I try to pull a fast one to get out of my school work. Thankfully, all festivities were canceled tonight to prepare for the big game tomorrow, which honestly I didn't mind. I needed some space to think. Not only was my hangover in full swing, but my body felt like it had been through it. 

I listened to the sound of my footsteps down the empty stone corridor. Tonight was the perfect night for a bath. I used to come here a lot and think. It was the one place no one knew to look for me and I was grateful for that. I walked past the statute of Boris the Bewildered, turning to face the door.

"Pine Fresh" I spoke in hushed tones, as the door opened.

"What a dumb fucking password" I mumbled. 

I turned the corner of the long hallway and stepped into the steaming room. Eucalyptus and lavender filled my nose, as I took in the air. I walked over to the stone bench and slipped off my robe. The steam clouded up the room, to the point where I couldn't see anything in front of me. I slowly made my way into the steaming hot water.

"Fuck..." I breathed, the warm water tingling my skin.

I rested my head back against the cool stone and looked at the bubbles above. I enjoyed being in here, it was relaxing and mind numbing in the best possible way. 

"Looks like we had the same idea" a voice broke through the steam.

Fuck. 

I jolted my head up, trying to look around me to see who was there. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" the familiar voice breathed.  

The steam and the iridescent bubbles cleared out of the way, revealing a dripping Armena. She had her knees pulled up to her chest and her chin resting on her knee caps. She gave me a soft smile when her green eyes met mine. 

"Not many people come here," I spit through my teeth. "It's the Prefect bathroom after all. Only people with a password can come in here."

"I'm not many people" she responded, "and I have my ways."

I felt my jaw tighten as my fist clenched tighter under the warm water. I cracked my neck to one side, trying to relieve some tension. The sounds of popping fill the air.

"Let me guess" I hissed, "Theo Nott?"

"Yes" she looked down, playing with the bubbles.

Fucking Theodore Nott. Are you fucking kidding me.

I clenched my fists together under the water, trying to control my emotions. What a slimy bastard. I felt myself getting more pissed by the second. 

"Well" I huffed, splashing some water with my hand, "you two are quite a pair."

"What?" she looked up at me, "were not and I—"

"You what?" I shifted on the bench.

"I don't understand why you are so jealous of him and I!" she snapped, her hands flying up into the air. "I mean you have Pansy for fuck's sake!"

"I'm not fucking jealous!" I snapped.

"Draco you are absolutely insane" she shook her head, her dark brown hair falling slightly over her shoulders.