DECEIT

Armena Riddle-Lestrange 

I wiped away the tears as I walked out of Snape's classroom. I could feel anger building in my chest and I needed to get it out. I needed to talk to the one person that could calm me.

Draco.

I ran through the castle, not even stopping when my friends called my name in the common room. I threw open Draco's door, he was laying on his bed smoking a joint. A grin spread over his face as soon as he saw me. He slowly moved out of bed, stalking over to me. He looked so good with his white button down shirt all untucked. 

"Armena—" he smirks. 

His hands reach up to cradle my face, his thumb brushing my cheek. His grey eyes gaze into my own, sending me into a dream state. I had to get out of his room or else I wouldn't be able to think straight. I start to panic, I feel anxiety rise up in my chest, threatening to burst out. I try my best to push it down, to hold it together just a little longer. 

"Please I need your help, can you come with me?" I beg. 

"Yes but—" I don't let him finish.

I grab onto his hand and apparate us to the forbidden forest, the same spot where we first felt each other's bodies. The spot where he first cursed my name. The spot where he would do it again today after I told him everything. All the lies and all the broken promises.

We settle down in a cloud of black smoke.

"Armena?" he said, bending over to catch his breath.

I don't say anything to him. I start pacing the grounds in the clearing. Tom Riddle's harsh words still echo in my head.

"Such anger. You might not now, but I see how much the darkness intrigues you. You see, I know exactly what is happening to you, because the same thing happened to me. You have spent days and hours researching dark things, that no good wizard would ever dream of reading. You like the idea of power and people being at your command. You want the darkness, Armena. I can smell it on you..."

I turned around away from Draco, taking a deep breath in through my nose. I needed to just rip off the bandaid.

I feel Draco's hands wrap around my waist. His lips press against my neck, causing me to lose my thoughts entirely. All of the anxiety washes away with his touch. I close my eyes, allowing his hands to work their way under my clothes. His warmth sent comfort through my body. He spins me around, kissing me passionately on my lips. I moan into the kiss, allowing my mouth to open. His hands find their way into my hair, pulling me in deeper.

"He will hate you after you tell him what you did..." the voice whispers.

My eyes shoot open and I jerk away from the kiss. I move back from Draco, shaking my head violently. I feel the anxiety and torment bubble up in my throat. He moves closer to me, reaching out as if to grab me.

"Please stop touching me! I need to think!" I scream.

Something flips inside of Draco, as if knowing what I am about to say. His eyes narrow at my body.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, spit it out" Draco snaps.

"Draco I— I fucking messed up" I feel panic rise in my voice.

He gripped onto me tightly, trying to get me to look at him. I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye. I stare at the ground shaking my head violently, trying to organize my thoughts.

'Why did I do this? I should have stopped when... oh god...'

"Armena" he shakes me, "tell me what did you do?"