TREE TRUNKS

Draco Malfoy 

I don't know when I fell asleep but I was out cold in minutes. It seemed like I was only asleep for a few seconds before the sounds of moans escaped from the room. I opened my eyes from the chair that I was sitting in and looked around.

Fuck how long was I out for? I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand, my cold rings sending shivers down my spine. I heard it again, my body jerked towards the direction where they came from. 

What the fuck. 

I shook my head violently, my eyes landing on my bed. Armena way lying naked on the bed. My bed. I watch as her hands ran through her hair and down her body. Her naked body.  A body that I had never seen before, let alone touched. 

This had to be a dream. 

"Don't stop" she moaned, "Theo..." 

'Theo?' my thoughts raced at a thousand miles per hour. 'What the actual fuck is happening?'

My eyes left her face, trailing down her body to between her thighs. There was now someone else there that hadn't been there before. He was licking his way up her leg. I watched as his tongue explored all parts of her body, weaving its way inside of her.

"You like that Armena?" Theo asked, as he inserted two fingers into her.

Moans just escaped her mouth, as she arched her back. The moans sounded so good coming out of her mouth. They were angelic and divine, like she was singing a overture. My feelings were soon ruined but he thought that my friend was giving pleasure to Armena. I could feel the heat rush through my body, the anger spreading like Fiendfyre. 

I needed to move. 

The panic was sweeping through my body rapidly; overriding the anger and fury of watching him fuck Armena with his tongue. I tried to stand up from my chair, but it was as if someone used a sticking spell to the bottom of my shoes. I started to breath heavily, feeling the sweat dripping down the back of my neck. 

I was about to have a full blown panic attack. I did not want to watch this right now, I did not want to watch Theo fuck Armena. 

"Stop!" I tried to speak, but only harsh whispers came out. 

My voice felt strained, like someone was crushing my windpipe. I felt weak in this moment, I felt like the boy I was when I was sitting at The Dark Lords table. 

"You make me feel so good..." Armena breathes, as her hands move through Theo's hair.

I watched as Theo dove back into her pussy, lapping up all of her wetness. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, as she grabbed onto the sheets on the bed.

"Stop it!" I tried to say again.

"Are you going to cum Armena?" Theo asked.

Her green eyes met mine and she gave me a devilish grin, knowing full well that I was watching her. I stared into her eyes as she rode out waves of pleasure.

"Stop!" I yelled, trying to get up from the chair.

"Oh Draco" she moaned, "Draco..."

She was calling my name. I opened my mouth again, but nothing came out, as I watched her cum in pleasure. I should of felt happy in that moment— satisfied that it was me she was calling out, not him. 

"Draco" she rode out the orgasm, arching her back in pleasure.

But I wasn't I, was fucking pissed. I was more than pissed. The heat dissipated from my body, leaving only a cold and eerie chill behind.