1941

Armena Riddle-Lestrange. 

The darkness felt nice, welcoming almost as I let it take over my mind. I wasn't fighting it this time but rather welcoming it in like an old friend or lover. It felt familiar, like I was sinking in to a warm bath. 

But then the Darkness faded and a green haze took over. 

I wasn't in Hogwarts anymore. No, I was but it wasn't my time. I was in the wrong time period and I was sticking out like a sore thumb. A rush of students moved past me on their way to class. I rested my hand on the grand stone staircase,  taking in a deep breath as I looked around. No one seemed to notice the misplaced student with her dirty Quidditch uniform, not one single person. 

"Hello" I heard my voice, but no one turned around.

That's when I saw him. The man I saw in photographs, the ghost of a person who I was presumed to resemble and carry his blood walked right past me. Not even giving me a second glance. 

"Riddle!" a voice shouted.

The two boys walked up slowly to the tall man with rich dark hair. One of the men on the right looked a lot like someone I knew. The other one had jet black raven hair and dark pit-like eyes. I watched as two boys in a Slytherin vintage ties walk up to him. Both of them smirking wickedly at their leader. 

"Nott, Lestrange" he smiled his devious and charming smile at the two boys.

"Nott?" I breathed. 

That can't be Theo's father? I shook my head trying to clear my mind and reorient my scrambled thoughts, this was too much too soon. I studied the boy carefully, trying to place him. The person in front of me was definitely a relative to Theo, possibly his grandfather if I was correct. He had sandy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He had the same build as Theo and similar mannerisms. 

"I found the perfect mudblood for us to practice on" hiss the dark haired man, who I assumed was a relative of mine.

Tom Riddle flinched slightly at the word, narrowing his bright green eyes at Lestrange. I watched as the dark haired boy, shrunk down under my fathers intense and warning gaze. With the simple jut of his chin, Lestrange's face clenched up into pure agonizing pain. It was like Riddle was scraping the inside of his mind, fishing for something that he needed. I had heard that he was excellent in the subject of Legilimency but I had never seen it preformed before. It looked awful and outright painful. 

Riddle dropped his gaze and shifted it to the Nott boy, clearly getting his point across. 

"Now that we have that settled, let's go then" Tom Riddle smugly motioned for the boys to follow.

I don't know why I decided to follow them but I did. I found myself wandering down the dark and desolate halls of Hogwarts back fifty or so years ago. I kept my pace a generous distance behind them, just incase they could sense my presence. I didn't want to test out this theory that they couldn't see me if I was mistaken. I followed them to the Slytherin common room, watching them as they stopped in front of the grand stone fireplace.

"You can do the honors, Nott" he hissed.

I watched as Theo's grandfather reached into the stone fireplace and tapped his wand four times on the center stone of a snake. The snake moved around and the fireplace moved to the side, revealing a long dark passageway. The three boys and I moved into the cold passage, arriving in a darkly lit room. The room was smaller than the common room and could probably only fit five people comfortably. But that wasn't the most shocking thing about the room. No, it was the girl tied up on a wooden table like an animal. I step forward into the room and examine her body more closely. The word, mudblood, carved over a hundred times in her skin, along with other foreign symbols. Her white blouse is spotted with red blood marks from her flesh begin torn apart. I couldn't help it, I tried to hold it in as a small gasp escaped from between my lips. I quickly moved my shaky hand up to my mouth, my fingers delicately trembling against my flesh.