THE LOVE POTION

Draco Malfoy

Thursday, The Three Broomsticks

I slammed the drink down on the wooden table.

"Oy— Another round miss" Oliver asked the old witch.

"Coming right up" she muttered, shuffling away.

The Three Broomsticks was not as crowded tonight as it usually was. There were a few older students but it was mainly empty. We sat at a small table right by the stairs. The door flew open and a gust of wind rolled through the pub.

"Who fucking broke Armena?" Pansy's hands came slamming down on the table.

Our empty lasses rattled under her force. I turned my face away from her, staring at the dancing flames in the fireplace.

"Was it you" she pointed her finger at Oliver.

"You are joking right?" Oliver furrowed his brow, "I'm with Naomi for fucks sake Pansy!"

"Well it's definitely not Blaise and Draco" she huffed, plopping herself down in the empty chair next to me.

Blaise let out a snort, shaking his head at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Make yourself at home, Pans" I snapped.

"Don't mind if I do," she smirked.

She raised her hand signalling over the waitress, who looked just as annoyed as I did.

"One butterbeer please" she flashed her white teeth at the witch.

The witch nodded her head and turned around, leaving our table.

"We ordered another round ten minutes ago, where is it?" I snapped.

The waitress rolled her eyes and kept walking away from our table.

"Patience is a virtue, Draco" she ruffled my hair.

My hands flung her off of me and moved my hair back into its place. Pansy let an out an annoying giggle and then leaned back in her chair, folding her arms over her chest.

"Well someone broke my roommate and I want her back. So which ever fuck did it...." she looked each one of us in the eye.

"My money is on Theo" Oliver chimed in, "Did you hear the way he was talking to her the other week?"

"I think the whole school heard that bloody conversation" I muttered.

My mind flashes back to the memory of how she looked in the great hall. Wild and feral, anger seeping out of her pores that it was almost intoxicating. Blaise and Oliver grabbing at her trying to get her to stop.

"No way that it's Theo!" Pansy hissed, leaning into the table.

"It's not Theo" I muttered, but no one payed any attention to my comments.

"I used to really like Theo, but something is off with him" Oliver leaned back.

The waitress came back with our drinks, slamming mine down so it sloshed over the sides.

"Are you fucking kidding me" I hissed under my breath.

The witch give me a rotted tooth smirk and turned on her heels. I rolled my eyes and took a sip, letting the cold liquor burn my throat.

"He's always had a thing for her" Blaise looks over to me, "I think she rejected him and he lost it."

"He's a pig, I don't blame her" Pansy rolled her eyes.