MALFOY MANOR

Armena Riddle-Lestrange 

"Ready?" Draco looks up at me, our eyes meeting instantly. 

I grab onto the silver goblet as we instantly whirl into time and space. It felt like someone inserted a hook behind my navel and pulled me. The feeling was downright unpleasant and uncomfortable. I could see Pansy's face while we spun around the goblet and it looked like she was going to vomit.

We land on our feet with a thud in front of the massive gates of a picturesque dark Elizabethan style country home. Long vines trailed up the front of the house, seeming to eat up at the old stone. At the top of each tower, sat tall pointed roofs, with spindles located at the points. Full rectangular windows decorated the house, covering every space of stone. Tall hedges lined either side of the gravel walkway, as we made our trek up to the door. His childhood home looked a lot like mine. Similar in characters, such as, old and it looked extremely haunted. 

"Is it what you expected?" Draco whispered in my ear.

His hand found it's way to the small of my back, tracing lightly patterns through my dress. I looked down from the home and over to Draco. I bit my lip and nodded my head. There was no sign of happiness present on the manor.

"Exactly as I expected it" I whisper.

"Don't worry we will be out of here faster than you can say Quidditch" Draco said.

We continued to walk up the path, making slow moves to the door. Once we reached it, Draco didn't even bother knocking; he threw open the door letting it hit the wall with a bang. A house elf appeared out of nowhere and looked up at Draco.

"Ahh young master Malfoy, home at last..." the elf grumbled.

"Draco" a voice cooed from the top of the grand staircase.

A regal woman glided down the stairs, wearing a long black velvet dress and her hair tightly done up on her head. She walked over to her son and pulled him in for a gentle hug. Draco wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in as well.

"Hello mummy" he sighed into her shoulder.

Pansy's nails dug into my arm as she gripped tightly.

"Ow" I hissed, turning to face her.

"My dears— Blaise and Oliver, it's so nice to see you all again" she sang, opening her arms to the two boys.

Well, she's a lot more pleasant than I imagined. 

Blaise and Oliver welcomed the woman's embrace with open arms. The four of them quickly dove into a conversation about their families and past memories. Draco looked over to me, giving me an apologetic glance. Draco cleared his voice and then motioned over to Pansy and I.

"Mum, you remember Pansy" he rubbed his head awkwardly.

"Ah yes! Are you and my son still madly in love?" She hummed.

Blaise cleared his throat, with a mixture of coughing and hysterical laughter. Draco narrowed his eyes at Blaise, shooting him daggers. I bit my lip to try and contain my own laughter.

"Blaise, dear are you alright?" the woman called, looking over her shoulder at Blaise.

Pansy let out a small laugh, grabbing her attention once again.

"No ma'am, Draco and I broke up earlier this term. I am actually with Harr— another boy," she muttered.

"What a shame, I was hoping you would be my daughter-in-law."