PUZZLE PIECE

A.N. this is how I pictured them when writing this chapter. I know this is supposed to be Draco and Hermione but lets just pretend it's Armena and Draco. Artist unknown so please comment so I can credit. 

Armena Riddle-Lestrange 

I stroked Draco's pale blonde hair, feeling his heavy weight against my own. It felt comforting like a weighted winter blanket that you would pull out for those cold nights. I drew my fingers through his hair, twisting his strands around my fingers. He let out a low hum, his voice vibrating right through me.

"Thank you for being here with me," I whispered.

He nuzzled his head deeper into my chest, his voice vibrating again through me as he purred.

"I will always be here with you, Armena. I'm not going anywhere" I could feel him smile against me.

He propped himself up on his elbows, his bright grey eyes looking up at me. He was so perfect, so tragically beautiful that I wanted to burn this image in my head forever. He looked down to my chest, his finger absentmindedly tracing my collar bone.

"You don't know how in love I am with you" he words melted me on impact. 

I looked up at him, letting our eyes blend together in the dance that we were familiar with. Unlike his father, Draco's eyes were warm and bright. They weren't as cold as I remembered, when I first met him all those months ago. The silver flakes behind his irises sparkled whenever we were together. The complemented my green so perfectly like the Slytherin tapestries that hung in the great hall at Hogwarts. 

"I think I know that Draco" I smirked, "I know how in love you are with me." 

"No, you don't. I told Blaise and Oliver that they would have to come up with some fucking good plan if they wanted me to forget about you. Even then, I think—" he chewed on his words. "I think even then, I would find my way back to you. No amount of magic could ever separate how I feel for you."

I bit my lip, listening to his words carefully. I wanted to tell him that I felt the same, that he had placed a handprint on my heart, that was molded in there for all of eternity. I would never be able to shake him for as long as I lived on this earth. Then even in after life, I would still love him. I opened my mouth to tell him how I felt but a knock at the door interrupted our moment together.

"Yes?" I called, Draco huffed and moved up off my body.

I sat up and buttoned up my shirt quickly before smoothing out my hair, to look less "post rough sex" and more "composed good girl" like they expected me to be. Draco pulled up his pants quickly moving to lean against the large stone hearth. The door opened slowly revealing Blaise, who stuck his head in slightly, clearly afraid of what he might see.

"Were decent" Draco grumbled.

I bit my lip, holding back my smile as I glanced towards Blaise.