- 24 -

The house of mystery was a spectacle to say the least, it was a grand wooden structure which floated a few feet off the ground and radiated a bright supernatural glow. Raven and Dick were welcomed in by an ebony-haired woman that Raven was sure see had seen on T.V at one point. Dick referred to her as 'Z', the two seemed to have a past, with Dick cracking a few inside jokes that had the women in stitches.

20 minutes later the three was sitting in the house's den, being served tea from a pure embodiment of magic, Raven wondered how strong of an aura the being would produce. Suddenly the house shook, or at least the people in it did, the rest of the house seemed unaffected by the shake.

"Well, well, well." - An English accent echoed through the house, interrupting a story Dick was telling. A blond man wearing a tanned trenchcoat stepped into the room. - "Who are these strangers in our house Z?" 

Z got up from the couch she was sitting on. - "You're home early." - She commented, the two sharing a quick kiss, before taking a seat on the couch Z was previously sitting on.

"So are you two new clients?" - The man asked, pouring himself a cup of tea from the pot on the coffee table.

"She is, I'm not." - Dick clarified, reaching over the table to shake the man's hand. - "Dick Gra-"

"I know who you are." - He smirked. - "You're Bat's boy. The first one."

"Uh... yeah." - Dick said dumbfounded, leaning back. - "And you are?"

"John Constantine." - He replied, dropping 2 cubes of sugar into his tea. - "And how about you love, who are you?"

"Raven."

Constantine gently blew on the cup. - "Now why does your name sounds familiar?"

Her confidence wavered. - "My Father tried to destroy the World last year."

"Ahh." - He said, having an epiphany. - "You're Trigon's lass."

"Yeah." - She whispered. - "That's me."

Constantine took a sip of tea, before turning to Z. - "Oh this will be fun."

---------------

 Back at Anarky's hideout, the rest of the Titans were dealing with a seemingly endless supply of thugs who were apparently very loyal to their hacktivist leader. Damian delivered a series of blows to thug closest to him, knocking him down, before leaping at another thug who was charging at him.

Grabbing his attackers shirt, Damian slammed him to the ground, before rolling the two of them over, so he was under the man, allowing Damian to preform tomoe-nage judo throw, catapulting the thug into another one.

Flipping back on to his feet, Damian quickly surveyed his surroundings before flinging a batarang, taking down another two crooks.

With the room beginning to clear. Damian focus shifted from taking down thugs to taking down the thug's boss. - "Does anyone see Anarky?" - He asked, noticing the lack of the red-clad criminal.

A chorus of no's came from his teammates, causing Damian to clench his fists in frustration, before following a couple of fleeing thugs, letting the others to deal with their dumber colleagues, managing to escape the warehouse by bursting through a set of double doors, seconds before the door's slammed shut behind him.

"Robin." - Kori's voice stated in his ear. - "Where are you?"

"Why, what's wrong?"

"The door's locked. We're trapped inside."

"Well just bust through them." - He stated, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"They can't." - Anarky's voice echoed the hallway, projected through the building's PA system. - "The warehouse has been modified to render your allies abilities useless."