- 20 -

*We've hit Ch.20!*

  After failing to catch Anarky, the Titans regrouped in the Tower's med-bay, in a scene very reminiscent of their first battle with the anti-hero.

"I SWEAR THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM-" - Garfield ranted to Jaime and Donna, he was sitting up in his hospital bed, moaning about being shocked and sent flying again by Anarky, while the rest of the Titans, were across the room talking about their most recent mission.

"So you're saying that Anarky and Red-X are working together?"

"I believe so." - Damian answered Kori's question, while he sat on a counter, legs folded and his laptop positioned on them.

"I don't like this." - Dick said, getting concerned looks from the rest of the team. - "Red-X is a lone wolf, he hates working with people."

"So why would he work with Anarky?" - Kori asked, earning a shrug from her boyfriend.

"It makes no sense." - Damian concluded, not looking up from his laptop.

"What doesn't make sense?" - Raven asked, standing beside him.

"There hasn't been an update on Anarky's website." - He quickly typed something else, but his frustrated expression didn't change. - "He hasn't posted anything in months."

"Then what was the information for?"

"No idea. But there's still connection between Landon Pharmaceuticals and Callaghan Industries."

"The weapons." - Kori filled in the blanks. - "They were both creating weapons." 

"Neither of them are out for world domination or general destruction. So why do they want super weapons?" - Raven commented.

"They're working for someone." - Dick said darkly. - "Someone powerful."

"Terrorist, super-villain... It could be anyone."

Damian shut his laptop. - "Then we narrow our search."

"How are we going to do that?"

"What about your 'friend' Damiannnnn...." - Garfield suggested, slurring his final words as he slumped unconscious, the painkillers finally kicking in.

The rest of the Titans looked towards him.

Damian took a moment to think about the alternatives, before deciding on his next coarse of action. 

"I'll see if he's up for it."

--------------

 "That's the third win from Prometheus tonight!" - The presenter called, earning an excited cheer from the crowd. - "He's on a role tonight!"

Damian stood panting over the unconscious body, after 3 continuous fights, Damian was beginning to tire. Of course the night he needed information was the same night of the underground's gauntlet tournament, so after he beat his first opponent he faced another... and another. He was just glad none were as dangerous as Electrocutioner.

He signalled to the presenter that he needed a break, and while he was announcing it to the crowd, Damian exited the cage and moved to where Noah was sitting.

"Here." - Noah said, placing a pint in front of the tired teen.

Damian accepted it with a nod. While he didn't drink often, he had found a drink every now and then did help with the stress, that's why he usually only drank with Noah.