Meeting Momochi Zabuza

Warning: A little gory

Y/n's pov:

Stepping out of the tree line the figure of a man exited. "Kakashi of the Sharingan eye, I presume?"  Kakashi lifted a hand up to reach the headband covering his left eye. Clenching my fist I swung the sword forward impaling it in the ground between his feet "HEY!! Don't ignore me!!" Zabuza looked amused as he glanced toward me. "Don't worry Doll. I'll take care of you after you surrender the old man." 

"assume the manji formation! protect Mr. Tazuna" Taking a protective stance in front of us, he slowly raised the headband. "That's the kind of teamwork this situation Demands. All of you, stay out of the fight." Zabuza inched closer and pulled out the sword from the ground. "And now... Zabuza. Shall we." Kakashi's second eye was now on full display and shone scarlet red, swirling with three small black dots. silence engulfed us as we slowly backed into formation. 'I'll step in if it gets bad'

"Ahh... To face the legendary mirror-weel eye so early in our acquaintance... This is an honor." Naruto the knucklehead he is decided to shout "You keep calling it a mirror wheel eye, a Sharingan eye... What the heck is it?!?" Sasuke stared slightly at the ground probably contemplating if he should explain in the middle of a fight. "Shinobi who have the Sharingan eye have mastered a form of ocular ninjutsu. It enables them to penetrate and see the reality behind any illusion or spell and to reflect the power of the magic they penetrate back on those who cast them! A mirror wheel, or Sharingan, the eye is one of several types used by the masters. And there's more."

"Like what?" Zabuza looked mildly impressed but bored nonetheless. "heh-heh... Exactly. There is indeed more. Most formidable of all is the acuity with which the Sharingan... Can discern and then duplicate its opponent's greatest skill." 

3rd pov:

 "When I was an assassin for the Kirigakure I possessed the usual bingo book a kind of who's who of our enemies, it had quite the extensive write-up on you. Including a mention of your impressive record... the man who had penetrated and copied over a thousand different techniques... Kakashi the mirror ninja." Naruto and Sakura looked shocked and impressed, while Sasuke looked like he was having an existential crisis.

"Enough. Pleasant as this conversation has been. The time for talk is over." his eyebrows drew together as he crouched readying himself "I'm on a very tight schedule to polish off the old man." pushing off the ground he jumped from tree to tree before landing on the water. "But, Kakashi. It looks like I'm going to have to kill you first." Raising his hand he formed hand signs as the fog started pouring in from all around team seven. 

"Over there!!" Naruto's voice rang out in the silence. "Is he... Walking on water?!" confused Sakura moved closer to Sasuke and Y/n who stood watching the two Jonin. The air got thicker and thicker "The finest of the ninja arts. The Kirigakure jutsu." As soon as Zabuza uttered those words he vanished from their sight successfully hiding among the thick mist. "He's gone!!!"

"He will come after me first... Momochi Zabuza of the Kirigakure assassin corps is a famous master of silent killing." sweat started to drop down the faces of the tree genin while Y/n stood uncaring of the danger around them. "Letting your guard down around him buys you a direct trip to heaven. I haven't necessarily mastered every aspect of the Sharingan eye so all of you stay on your toes!" tension rose as they all clutched their weapons. 

"There are eight targets. Throat, spinal column, lungs, liver, jugular vein, subclavian artery, kidney, and heart. So many choices... What vital, vulnerable place shall I choose? Heh-heh."  With focus, Kakashi released a good amount of chakra forcing the fog away and revealing the clearing around them. "I would go for the ninth... The soul, Though I don't think you can see that" Striking a thinking pose before shrugging Y/n glanced at the trembling boy in front of the group. "Sasuke. Calm down. Even if he gets me, I'll still protect you."