Prologue

The village hidden under the sun and moon was never really a part of the great nations, it was considered as a myth, a legend, and a tale to scare people to think there was a greater source of power that could eliminate the villages. Because of the people not having proof the village began to fade into the old books you normally would find laying in the far back in the library, slowly turning to dust. And soon people forgot about the village. The village was made by gods and gods only. The village was not on the earth it was a floating paradise over the clouds always hidden from the human eye (You know I mean the ninjas to -.-). And unlike the other villages, there were two leaders until the child of prophecy was born.

Half a year before y/n got born :

It was a peaceful day, the gods wandering along the streets covered with lights, dragons, banners, and decorations for the big festival that was going to be held for the leaders that were now carrying an unborn child. There was a saying that the child was destined to be the greatest god of all, The goddess of gods and goddesses giving the child the highest name for the gods. Normally the god or goddess would have another name as the god of beauty or the god of nature, but this little goddess was the chosen one who would finally give the gods peace and send them to the afterlife. She was their doom. Their death. The prophecy.

the birth :

The day finally came, the day y/n was coming into the world. The screams of the female leader could be heard as the nurses ran back and forth between the room the leader was laying in and the room that held the medical supplies. Panicking orders could be heard from all over the castle-like building scaring the passer Byers thinking maybe the child wouldn't survive. Then there was silence, followed by small cries from the newborn baby.

As the years began to pass the child's powers began to grow together whit her body.

Time skip!

6-year-old y/n pov :

I was sitting on the big golden chair looking up at the ceiling where there were floating stars in different colors blue, gold, pink and bright colors. They were beautiful. One of them began to float downwards towards me landing on my outstretched hand giving my palm warmth. giggling I ran to my parents that were standing on one of the balconies. Turning around my mother smiled sweetly at me making me grin. ''Mom look at what I got'' I said excitedly. When my dad turned around he gave me a closed-eyed smile. Then mom bent down and lifted my small body and set me on her hips, pointing upwards towards the sky. Looking up I saw the starlit sky and my eyes started to twinkle. Then I looked at my palm holding the star raising the star giving it a push making it float upwards to the other stars. ''Bye-bye little star'' I said waving.

When the morning star started to come up my mom carried me in setting me back on the golden chair. ''Mommy?'' I asked ''What is it, honey?'' ''Why do people want to sleep so long mommy?'' ''They are tired and want to go into the afterlife, to your heaven, or to get a new life so they can understand how it is to be human'' she smiled sadly. I turned to the big double doors on the other side of the big hall. They slowly opened showing the horde of gods storming to the throne ''Dear goddess please give me the life of a mortal'' one of the gods said. I gave a sad smile as I granted his wish. This continued for the rest of the day.

Time skip!

2 pov :

As the years passed gods and goddesses all either got their death or their mortal life. At the age of 8, there was none left leaving her and her parents.

She sat there looking in the air until there loomed a shadow over her. She turned her face a little seeing her parents, bout giving her a sad smile. ''It's time'' they said ''I want my death'' and that was her worst fear coming alive right before her own eyes ''w-w-watt?'' widening her eyes. Then it happened, she began to cry ''Honey, I know this is hard but we are tired and want to lay in peace'' her mother gave her a sad smile. ''As the last wish I and your father want you to learn the way of the mortals, learn what they call jutsu and how they feel and behave'' her mom turned to her dad ''There is a library whit everything you have to learn to survive there and how to use your powers too'' then they smiled ''Let death greet us'' and that was the last time she saw them.

A/N

If someone is reading this and there isn't another chapter I'll let you know I will try to update tomorrow, and sorry if my writing is bad I'm working on it ( +.+)/