The Bell test

Y/n's pov :

I woke up quite early feeling the sun on my face as I stretched. After doing my normal morning routine I grabbed a toast and ran out the door looking at it on my way out. As I arrived at the training ground's I looked around not finding my new teammates "Guess I was a little too early" sighting I sat down nearer a big tree and began to look at the passing sky.

An hour had past and I could finally see my teammates shamble their way towards me. "Y/n?" They looked at me, confusion clear on their faces. "What?" I looked back towards them "H-How Long have you been here?" Looking up at the sky I mumbled "About an hour" Sakura looked like she was about to faint "You okay there Sakura?" looking back at her again I saw her cheeks tinted a barely noticeable pink. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for worrying" I looked at her confused "Hu?? Your welcome?" they sat down and I and Naruto started to talk while the other two just listened to or just relaxed. "So Y/n do you maybe want to go to Ichiraku ramen with me after training?" Naruto looked a little nervous. "Sure that sounds great" I Beamed not noticing the jealous glares Naruto was getting from our other two teammates.

Time skip~

It's been a few hours and Kakashi-sensei still hasn't shown up. I ignored the complaining duo as I crawled up to Sasuke "Hey" I whispered as I looked up at him. "I'm sleepy, Mind being my pillow?" I asked while my head was bobbing up and down struggling not to fall asleep. "I don't mind, just sleep" I nodded and laid my head on his lap snuggling up to him for warmth.

Third pov :

The complaining died down as the two stared holes in Sasuke while he was stroking your silky h/l h/c hair. Sasuke looked up and was surprised to see not only Naruto staring at him but Sakura too. 'She likes Y/n too? humph, that only means more competition' frowning Sasuke turned away from the others and focused on you again. (Tamaki: What are you doing to my precious Y/n, My daughter. Dinopia: Uh? Tamaki, I think you're in the wrong fan fiction or rather the wrong Anime -.-'. Tamaki: *goes in the emo corner to grow mushrooms and sulk*) Naruto turned to Sakura and was beyond surprised to see her glaring at Sasuke 'No way, Not here too'. The glaring contest ended and they were back to complaining but this time not too loud. The hours passed and the sun was high up in the sky.

Again another time skip~

Y/n's pov :

"Good morning class!" I woke up to shouting from Naruto and Sakura "You're late!!". I slowly sat up rubbing my tired eyes and glanced up at Kakashi-sensei who was looking down on my tired form. I lifted my hands slowly like telling him to lift me up. He bent down and lifted me up making me dangle over the ground half asleep. I could hear mumbling coming from the Masked sensei "Cute" but I couldn't quite make out what he said. "What is it Kashi," I said looking up at him. I could barely see his skin turn pink. My hand immediately went to his face "Do you have a fever?" I asked tilting my head to the side and staring him in the eye. "Uh, no I-I'm just a little hot that's all" He sounded a little nervous but I shrugged it off and spoke to him again "Well if you say so, and you can let me down now sempai" Hearing this his face exploded whit color and slowly sat me down on the ground. "*cough* well I've set this alarm to go off at noon," Kakashi said as he placed down an alarm clock on a stump not too far away from us. Everyone stared at him confused "I have here three Small bells... Your challenge is to steal these from me before the timer sounds. Anyone who fails doesn't get lunch. Instead, you will be tied to that tree stump, so I can eat your lunch in front of you" after he said that their stomachs started to growl 'So that's why he wanted us to go without breakfast' I looked back at my starving teammates 'Now I kinda feel bad I turned back to Kakashi. "All you need is just one bell apiece. But since there aren't enough to go around, one of you is definitely headed for the stump. And whoever that is will be the first one to fail. One of you is on your way back to school... and disgrace" I could feel the tension in the air then suddenly there was a light bulb that went on somewhere 'Teamwork' looking back up at Kakashi I could see his emotionless/bored look. "You may, if you choose, use your weapons. Attack as though you mean to kill or you'll never stand a chance." this seemed to catch Sakura and Naruto's attention "But sensei that's too dangerous" Sakura seemed quite worried for our new sensei 'She does know he's a jounin, right?-.-' Then Naruto began to laugh "You couldn't even dodge an eraser!! you're gonna get yourself killed!" to be honest these humans are pretty stupid, to think we could ever stand a Chance against a jounin. "Only the weak speak loudly. Now, let's forget the dunce, and we'll start on my signal!" this didn't really please Naruto. He reached down to his weapon pouch and got out a kunai sprinting at Kakashi. Then in the speed of light, Kakashi had Naruto's kunai pointed to Naruto's head. "Not so fast. I didn't say go" 'He's too hot to handle the others seemed confused once I started to fan my face and drooling "But at least you stuck to kill... so, it seems you've begun to respect me. heh heh heh... maybe... just maybe... I'm starting to like you three" he said looking at Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto. I raised my hand and he turned to me "What about me?" I gave him my best puppy eyes "Well I never disliked you" He admitted his face tinted pink but mostly covered by his mask "...And now.. ready... steady... GO!!!" We all jumped to our hiding places "The basis of all shinobi arts is to become invisible... eradicate yourself" Naruto didn't really get the point. he stood out in the open and began to speak to Kakashi. I didn't bother to listen so I shut off all sound around me and focused. After a little while of Naruto trying to hit Kakashi, he managed to get behind Naruto and made the sign of the tiger. Kakashi then shoved his fingers up Naruto's butt and sent him flying. I continued to observe both Kakashi and the fight 'I'll have to just more than just my normal everyday tricks' In the end, Naruto ended up tied to the tree and the others found their new hiding places. I could still feel Kakashi's presence but I ignored it for now but I won't let my guard down. "Hey, Naruto you need a little help?" I couldn't help but giggle a little seeing him like that, just hanging there "Y/n? Yeah, I kinda do" Nodding I threw a kunai cutting the rope and caught Naruto before he could hit the ground. "So Naruto I thought we could-" turning to where he once stood, "Team up... and he's gone"Sighting I began to walk towards Sakura's presence. Once I heard her scream I started to sprint towards her.

I found Sakura laying in an opening. I carefully shook her shoulder so as not to hurt her. "SASUKE!!!" she sprung up from the ground "Sakura we need to team up so we can get the bells" she began to panic "No, I need to find Sasuke" And whit that said she began to run in a random direction. "At least she's on the right way to Sasuke" I sprinted after her and heard another scream "SAKURA!!" I found her body laying on the ground again. I slowly turned my head in the other direction. I burst out laughing as I saw Sasuke's head stick up from the ground "Seriously?" I walked up to him and crouched down poking his cheek "You need any help?" His face was a scarlet color "Y-yeah" Again I nodded and broke the earth around him and pulled him up from the hole. "So we need to team up so we can get a bell" Looking at him I saw his frown "No" I didn't really know what to say back to him "W-Why?" he turned his head away "You'll just slow me down and I bet you are too weak" Then he just left me. I deported to where we started and looked around. I sensed Kakashi again "You know I can sens you right?" he appeared in front of me "Well I see you figured it out" nodding I answered "Yeah I know, Itæs natural for me to want to team up but it looks like the others don't really know how important that is" Sighting I looked around again spotting everyone hiding watching us except Naruto who was tied to a stump. "So what will you do now that you know what the test is about? you still need a bell" I shifted slightly "Well I'll have to take them by myself"

Third pov :

As soon as those words left her mouth her face became serious. Within seconds she had Kakashi pinned down with a kunai against his throat. quickly she switched the bells with fake ones and struck him in his Beautifully face and jumped off him. Quickly she formed the hand signs and touched the floor. The floor started to crack and hands came up from the ground Trying to gram Kakashi. Kakashi was surprised and started to dodge the many hands reaching for him. Whispers and gasps could be heard from the other teammates as they stared in shock fare and awe.

Y/n jumped up over Kakashi and kikes his back sending him flying down towards the now crawling corpses. The corpses hold him down while Y/n landed perfectly on the ground. Walking a few steps forward she tripped on a severed foot face-planting on the ground. Quickly she jumped up on her feet again "*ahem* Do you give up" Looking down on her sensei she could feel him trying to do the transportation Jutsu. "You know jutsus don't work when you're captured in this one." Kakashi awkwardly looked up to his student. Right before he could say anything the alarm went of. Sighting Y/n released the Jutsu and stuck out her hand for Kakashi to take. He took her hand and she pulled him up but the next thing that happened surprised her. Kakashi snuck his arm around her waist and picked her up making her hang loosely from his hand "Kakashi-sensei?" Looking up she watched him as he began to smirk behind his mask. "Didn't you give me a nickname?" looking down she blushed a little while nodding "Yes, Kashi" looking back up she stuck out her tongue.

Arriving at the meeting place the three genins began to glare at Kakashi. "It looks like all of you are missing a bell. Well, none of you need to be worrying about being sent back to the academy" a smile spread its way over Naruto's face "Yeah!!" Sakura seemed a little surprised "Even me? After the way I fainted?! We all passed?" Jumping whit joy they started to shout "This rocks! It means all four of us..."

"All three of you are hopeless more schooling would be pointless. None of you will ever be a shinobi!!!" as they went on rambling an h/l h/c haired girl sat and fiddled with the bells

A Small-time skip to where Kakashi tells about his friends on the memorial stone~

"I'm sorry to hear that Kashi, but I'm willing to offer my chance as a shinobi so my teammates can try again" Confused he turned to Y/n "You know you didn't get a be-" He stared down at her hands holding the bells. There was a little poof sound and the bells at Kashi's side were gone. Y/n threw the bells at her teammates "Y/n you don't nee-" "Don't worry Kashi, I'll be fine. It's not like it's the end of the world." Waving she began to walk away. "Wai-" Kakashi was jet again cut off by an ANBU running towards Y/n shouting here name "Y/n, Lord Hokage is calling for you!!" He bent down with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. "What is it this time?" Tilting her head slightly while many question marks appeared around her "The new mission he sent for you" Again whit the confusion from team seven "New mission?" Y/n helped the ANBU stand straight "It's bad, many have already died " noticing the anxiousness in his words she nodded and grabbed his hand "Wait, Y/n You passed-" But Kakashi was too late as Y/n had already teleported away whit the ANBU.

A/N:

I hope you like it, It's a little shorter than I wanted it to be but it will do till next time. And sorry if It's a bit weird -.-'