Introductions

y/n pov (' . .)/

For a while, I just stood there awkwardly and shuffled my feet. "So am I just gonna stand here or are you gonna guide me through this?" I said looking up at Iruka-sensei. "W-Well you can start whit introducing yourself," he said, his face red as a tomato. ''Ahem, my name is y/n l/n and I'm new to this village. Please treat me well.'' I said bowing to the class. Looking up at Iruka ''How was it?'' I asked tilting my head slightly to the side. ''It was g-good y/n'' he said smiling at me. Nodding I turned to the class scanning them gathering all the information I could. "Where will I be sitting Iruka-sensei?" Looking up at the older male again. "You can just pick one" nodding I spotted a seat in the corner of the room by the window. I walked up to the seat in the back then turned to the teacher, who began to talk again. "Tomorrow all your classmates will pass the final and graduate from the ninja academy, but the last two times this day came around you flunked every course you'd taken in the secret arts" then Iruka said "So you chose now for your stupid tricks? you moron!" I sweatdropped at the arguing duo "Sir, yes sir" was the o so brilliant answer that came out of Naruto's mouth. Iruka gained a tick mark on this forehead as he shouted "Because of you the whole class will redo the transformation jutsu." the whole class groaned as they heard the punishment given to them by the angry teacher.

As the class went down to the front to do the test I saw the fuming face that Iruka hold softened when he met my eyes. I smiled softly at him as he turned his head fast as his face exploded whit color. "Sakura you're first," he said as the pinkette walked up to Iruka-sensei. "Right Sakura Haruno here. Transform." and whit that there was a puff of smoke and there stood a kind of copy of Iruka-sensei there were just a few small details she got wrong. She turned to a boy with black hair that looked like a duck?. As I looked at the hairstyle I started laughing, not loud enough for the whole class but not low enough for the person behind me to hear "What's so funny" turning there was a pineapple standing there. Leaning over to him I whispered "I-It looks like a duck's butt" I finally got out between giggles, pointing to the said duckbutt. The pineapple got a little red then looking to where I was pointing. It was like his eyes lit up and he started to chuckle. Listening again I saw the duckbutt walk up to Iruka-sensei forming the hand signs then transforming into a flawless copy of Iruka-sensei. The copy huffed turning back to the duck. He glanced at me then walked up to his seat. "Next Naruto" snapping my head to the blond kid he made the hand signs then a huge puff of smoke, but what came out of it was not what I expected. There on the floor stood a naked female version of Naruto. This caused Iruka-sensei to fly back with a nosebleed, but Iruka was soon upon his feet again scolding the blond. The blond just like the duck looked at me.

3 pov:

Naruto was surprised when he saw the mischievous look in her eye and the smirk on her face. A faint blush crept up to his cheeks as he went to his seat. "now y/n" hearing her name y/n went up to the front of the class. All eyes were on her as she smirked. "Are yo-" he was surprised as there was a puff of smoke around the female. As most of the smoke cleared there stood an older naked version of y/n doing a sexy pose. This caused the boys to fall over whit nosebleeds and the girls whit their mouths open and a slight stream of blood running down from their noses. But Iruka-sensei fainted and laid there on the floor twitching slightly. Sweat-dropping the girl transformed back and went to her sensei. Crouching down to him hitting him lightly on his cheek to wake him. When his eyes started to open y/n smiled down to him making a glass of water appear out of now where and handed him the drink. "You okay sensei?" y/n asked looking at her now standing teacher. "Y-yeah, b-but why transform into t-that," he asked swallowing down the water. As the water ran down into his mouth his face showed amazement "y/n where did you get the water from?" he asks looking down at her. "I simply made it, is it not to your liking?" y/n asked whit a light frown "I could make something else if you want," she said getting ready to create his desired drink. "That won't be necessary y/n," he said.

Time Skip:

Y/n pov:

As classes were over and the students began to head out the door like normal people I turned to the window with a smirk on my face. I opened the window then backed up a little getting enough distance between me and the window. This caught the attention of the exiting class as they heard a window get opened turning they saw me. Turning my head feeling I was being watched I found most of the class staring at me. Waving I sprinted to the window jumping up to the windowsill and out free falling to the ground. Looking up I saw the class staring out the window and shouting, yelling for me. "Don't worry it's just training" I yell up to them flipping my body so I was facing the ground. I started to spin the closer I got to the ground, and right before I hit the ground I burst into raging blue flames and transformed into a phoenix( ) 

 I started to spin the closer I got to the ground, and right before I hit the ground I burst into raging blue flames and transformed into a phoenix( ) 

flying upwards doing a few flips before flying by the awestruck class. After my little show, I started to fly home feeling tiredness take over. When I got home I landed and transformed back into my human body and went inside. Looking down there laid a letter there. As curious as I was, opened it

Dare y/n

I know this is sudden but I remembered that you belong in another rank and I know I promised you to live like a normal human so I'm kindly asking you if you could still do the missions.

From Hiruzen

writing an answer I sent it with one of my ice eagles()

Then I finally went to sleep.

a/n: Sorry I didn't update I've been sick and I didn't feel like writing, but I will try to write more. Again sorry T.T