New home and the academy

a/n: I'll try to update as often as I can but I have to consider school first +.+ 'Sorry' And if you're confused about the hating y/n all her life that will be explained later in the story.

y/n pov :

Walking around the busy street I could hear the laughter coming from all the running children. Looking at the human children playing around I didn't notice the anbu coming towards me. Realizing I was staring I decided to turn around to look a bit more at the shops, but when I turned around my face collided with a hard chest. Looking up I saw an anbu mask ''Can I help you, mister?'' I asked looking in the holes of the mask telling me where his eyes lay. ''Actually, I'm here to help you'' He answered. ''Oh,'' I said tilting my head to the side. ''And what are you gonna help me with?'' Now looking him right in the eyes giving him a suspicious stare. ''I-I-I'm here to give you the key to your house'' He said looking nervous. ''Well, then I would like my key now thank you'' Reaching my arm forward to get the key. ''S-shouldn't I follow you to your house?'' He stuttered out. ''Sure that's a good idea'' I said smiling.

Time skip~

The house wasn't that far from the Hokage's building. It laid right in front of a forest giving the house a more natural feeling. Smiling up at the anbu I told him I could take care of myself now so he could go. He bowed then left. After watching him leave I turned around to the house again. Walking in the house I could smell the scent of flowers and forest. Taking in a deep breath I continued to explore finding that the house had one bathroom, a kitchen, living room, a master bedroom, a guestroom, and a beautiful view of the forest with a path leading deeper into the bundle of trees. Seeing that it was becoming dark I closed the doors I left open and got into the master bedroom where I was going to sleep. The room wasn't decorated so I decided to decorate it the next day instead so I went to the bathroom doing my routine before going to bed.

Magical Time skip to the next morning~

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. Turning to the clock I sighted standing up from the bead and dragged myself to the front door. Hearing another knock ''I'll be right there in just a minute'' I shouted dragging myself faster to the door. Opening the door I could see the Hokage standing there looking at my tired form in the doorway. ''Oh, Lord Hokage what can I help you with'' I said rubbing my eyes tiredly. ''I'm here to take you to the academy but by your appearance, it looks like you just woke up'' he said laughing. ''Then I'll be right back'' I said sprinting down the hallway and into my room. reaching for the neatly folded clothes laying on the floor beside my bead I hurriedly ran to the bathroom changing into my outfit. Running to the kitchen I made a small snack before running back to the front door putting on my sandals. ''ready!'' I said standing strait nibbling on my toast. The Hokage laughed as we took off to the academy.

On the way there I got time to see the different restaurants and shops not getting to see them all yesterday. ''You excited?'' He asked ''Mhm'' I said now looking forward to the building nearing. ''That must be the academy'' I said looking at the building. ''Yes that's it'' he said. Walking up to the doors and opened them for me ''Thank you'' I said walking into the building. We used a few minutes to get to the right classroom. Letting the Hokage go first, he knocked on the door and walked into the class. this startled the teacher who was scolding a child. ''Hokage w-what are you doing here is it because of Naruto'' The teacher took a quick glance at the boy behind him tied up on the floor. ''No, not at all. I'm here to give you a new student'' The Hokage said signaling me to come into the room. ''So late in the semester? We're gonna have the graduation exam tomorrow'' The teacher said. ''I believe this child is weary gifted and will do great at the exams tomorrow and if you don't believe me then test here'' the Hokage replied stunning the teacher. Then the teacher started waving his hands around like a goose that can't take off because he ate too much. Looking up at the Hokage he just nodes to me signaling he was about to leave. ''Well Iruka I'll leave this to you'' He said smiling then leaving me with Iruka and the silent class.

a/n: Hope you like it and I will start on a new chapter today but that one might not be published today like this one :)

Bye-bye for now