SS Mission

I really don't know if I should put a warning for those who don't like gore or mature stuff so I guess this is the warning

Authors pov:

The (h/c) haired girl carefully placed down the struggling ANBU member and turned to the Hokage giving him a slight nod as a greeting. "I'm surprised you came, did you not pass Kakashi's test?" shaking her head she answered "I don't really know, I left as soon as I got the message so I didn't really listen to all of the information. considering I gave up my chance of passing to the others I would say I failed" nodding he pushed a scroll towards here. The girl hesitated a little bit before taking the scroll in her hands slowly unwrapping it so she could read its content. "Keep in mind this is an SS-ranked mission the man you're after has killed many more than what's written"

This mission involves two tasks. The first and easiest one is the one about the music. You the person will be singing and taking control of the music which will help you with the second one. There is a Rouge ninja that has been hanging around the Karanos nightclub and we wish assistance in getting him out seeing as he is scaring away our customers and has already killed some of them.

This is our last hope please send one of your best ninjas so this will succeed and don't take this lightly he has already killed 4 rouges and 10 ANBU members.

The missions start tonight at 21:00 be ready for anything.

Looking up at the old man in front of her she frowned. "You do know I can't sing right?" shrugging he only looked down to his paper-filled desk. "I don't doubt your ability to complete this mission and I believe this is something only you could do" Sighting she turned and walked towards the door. "Just so you know, I'm not one to go easy on killers so you should expect a bloody corpse." He only nodded in response and went back to his paperwork.

Time Skip brought to you by my lazy a** who can't write a chapter in time

The clock turned 19:00 signaling the (e/c) eyed girl that she should start preparing for the mission. walking up to her closet she pulled open the drawer looking through her clothes. Reaching in she pulled out a tight-fitting dress with slits for her leg to show. Cringing she went up to her bathroom and quickly stripped down to take a shower. Turning on the water she squeaked in surprise as she was met with the cold water running down her back. Quickly turning the water to warm. Her muscles relaxed as the water turned warmer releasing the tension in her muscles. Taking the shampoo she squeezed a little amount in the palm of her hand and started rubbing in her hair.

Letting her hair be she moved to her body scrubbing every part of herself with the vanilla-scented soap. Sighting in satisfaction she stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. Stopping in front of the neatly folded dress, she let her finger trace the cold and silky (f/c) colored fabric.

Drying the rest of herself she hung her towel on the hook and slipped into the dress. moving on she blow-dried her hair and put it up in a neat style (You choose what style you want). She quickly put on the jewelry that matched her (f/c) dress and walked out of her house.

Y/n pov

Locking my door, I turned around to continue to my destination. walking down the moonlit road I could hear the wolf whistles coming from the drunkards that were leaning against a fairly destroyed wall. ignoring them I kept walking towards the blinking lights of the club. Luckily my body had already changed to the age of 18 making it easier.

looking around inside the blinking building I could see that there weren't many people around most likely due to the rogue ninja. "Hey there! Are you here for the 'music' job?" turning to the voice I could see a man in his early 30's "Yes, do you have everything ready?" nodding he turned and pointed at a door. "I have prepared a room, just walk in that door and up the stairs, you should see it, and there," he said pointing to another door close to some kind of stage "Is the backstage, you'll find refreshments and everything you might need" nodding I said thank you and moved to the last door he pointed to getting ready. As I walked I could hear a small shout behind me. "The customers will come soon so don't take too long."