Konoha?

y/n pov :

As I walked through the large forest I could hear the majestic melodies coming from the birds and animals all around me making me feel relaxed. After walking for a little while I could see two big gates coming closer whit every step I took. Nearing the gates I could see the shadows of two sleeping shadows. ''The heck?'' I mumbled walking a little closer. Crouching beside one of the sleeping guards poking his cheek. ''You gonna sleep all day?'' after saying that the guard jumped up in a fighting position. Looking up I smiled sweetly at him standing up and dusting my shirt off. ''W-who are you?'' he stuttered out.

Izumo pov :

I was having the best dream ever with me and Kotetsu getting a cool mission where there was this beautiful girl whit the most beautiful e/c eyes until I felt a poke on my cheek. ''You gonna sleep all day?'' said a sweet voice coming from my right. Startled by the new voice I jumped into my fighting stage. Looking at the girl I could see the same e/c from my dream. ''W-who are you?'' I stuttered out and I could feel my face heat up 'Damn why did I stutter?' swallowing the lump in my throat I could see her raise up dusting her shirt. 'so cute'.

Back to y/n's Pov :

''Hi I am y/n nice to meet you'' I answered looking at him and smiling. ''And who might you be'' a new voice said. ''Oh I'm y/n and I was wondering if I could maybe talk to the Hokage'' I said turning to the other guard that woke up. ''I'll take you there'' said Izumo. ''Thank you but could you perhaps tell me your names if you don't mind?'' I asked smiling at the two now. ''I'm Izumo and this is Kotetsu'' Izumo answered. ''Follow me and I'll take you to the Hokage'' doing as Izumo said I followed him turning and waving at Kotetsu.

Going through the village I could feel the stares the villagers were sending me. Some started to whisper ''Who is that'' one of the villagers said to another one. The other replied whit a quiet and unsure ''I don't know''. Turning to the talking woman I looked her in the eyes and smiled sweetly at her and her friend. Their eyes widened realizing I heard them making them turn away quickly. Turning my head forward I could see the back of Izumo and a little farther up there lay a big building, seeing that it was one of the biggest buildings I realized it must have been the Hokage's building.

Arriving at the building Izumo opened the door and lead me to a staircase. Walking up the stairs we came to a hallway with a door probably leading to the Hokage's office. Going up to the door we knocked on it hearing a faint ''Come in''. opening the door we walked in with me walking in first and Izumo last. ''Izumo who is this?'' the Hokage asked staring at me then Izumo. ''This is y/n'' Izumo answered. The Hokage then turned to me looking me up and down ''And what is your last name?'' still looking at me ''My last name is l/n'' I said smiling at the old man. Widening his eyes he dropped the pipe and his mouth hung wide open. After a while he began to speak again ''And what brings you here?'' he asked not quite believing an l/n was in his office. ''I'm looking for a place to stay'' I answered truthfully. The Hokage stood up from his chair bowing and spoke ''It would be a pleasure to have you here. I will find you a house and you shall join the academy. Welcome to Konoha y/n''