The Demon Brothers

3rd person POV

"Two little piggies..." The two brothers crouched down and got ready to attack. Sasuke was quick on his feet, he jumped up and threw kunai at the chains connected to the gauntlets of the brothers. The kunai hit their target and stoped the ninjas before they could reach the frozen Naruto. "It won't come loose" as soon as the ninja spoke they could feel a weight on their arms. quickly Sasuke grabbed their arms flipped around and kicked them in their faces. The force was enough to disconnect the chains and make them slide.

The brothers slid to the sides before each planting their feet and rushed toward Naruto and the bridge builder. "Stand back, sir!!" Sakura quickly moved in front of the bridge builder but before either of the two ninjas could reach their target they both felt a powerful tug before they both flew at each other their claw-like armored fingers piercing each other making them fall to the ground with a thud. Light footsteps could be heard before a pair of feet entered their view. Following the feet and up the body they were both met with a beautiful but terrifying sight. Piercing e/c eyes looked down on them while h/l h/c hair shined in the sun.

The h/c-ette quickly glanced at Naruto before turning back having noticed the scratch on his hand. "I suggest you two begin talking and start with what kind of poison you used on your claws." Y/n parted them slightly making them pull out their claws from each other before tying them up. A wicked smirk spread across her face as she looked down "Otherwise you would die from either poisoning or blood loss" She slightly presses one of their wounds making more blood flow out "So? What will it be?" she moved back before looking around again. In her peripheral vision, she caught glims of silver hair behind a bush. Shaking her head she turned towards her team "None of you are hurt?" her face had softened tremendously but still held a serious undertone. They all shook their heads before looking at the silent brothers. "It's in my pocket" one of them whispered before getting slightly elbowed by the other.

Y/n's pov

Reaching down into his pocket I could feel a small vial. Pulling it up I could see the liquid slowly swirling around. "You know this won't be enough for the two of you, right?" the one with two horns paled and side-eyed his brother. The expression on the other brother also soured "Were not even supposed to carry the antidote" his gaze hardened as he glared at his brother. sighing I threw the vial to Naruto who clumsily caught it before looking at it curiously before looking back at me with confusion. "You're supposed to take it... Scardycat." Naruto glared at Sasuke before beginning to argue. Turning I smirked down at the now distressed brothers struggling to get out of their own chains. Crouching down in front of them I slowly reached out my hand "I could easily heal you, all you need to do is tell me who you work for." rustling could be heard behind me as a mop of silver hair popped out scaring the fore behind me "Kakashi-sensei!!" he stepped up to my side looking down on me and the brothers. "You want to heal them?" I slightly turn towards him and nodded "Well, they should be alive when the Andu get here." He looked like he had some kind of realization. "Ah, I think I understand. You take care of this and I'll see to Naruto" Nodding once again I turned back. Raising a brow "Gatto of the Gatto company" the one-horned brother started thrashing around to try to hit his brother shouting about how information should not be given to the enemy and how he's weak. I channeled my chakra into my hands and started to heal them. 

"WAIT!!!NO!" 

3rd pov

The others turned to look "What's happening? Why are they shouting?" Naruto looked at Kakashi who's crouched by him. Already given the antidote "She's sealing the poison inside them." 

"HUH!!" a collection of voices was heard. Shuddering they turned towards the h/c-ette seeing the demon brothers struggling as their wounds were slowly closing up.