Meeting an old friend and mission with team 7

Team 7's Pov

the small group of people slowly walked up to the road leading to the Hokage's office. "This sucks" Naruto mumbled as he kicked a rock walking behind the rest of the team seeing as they left him tied up. "Why can't Y/n be here?" Kakashi turned around to him "She's supposed to be on this team but as you saw, she left before I could explain to her that she passed, but don't worry I'm sure I can talk to the Hokage about setting her in our team instead of going solo by herself" he explained turning back around. Hearing this Sakura and Sasuke perked up looking at their sensei "What do you mean 'solo'" Sakura asked with curiosity. "You see the Hokage made a deal with Y/n before the test, this deal says if she should fail the test she would be put under him as a personal 'assistant' kind of thing. I don't know" he said rubbing the back of his head. "All I was permitted to know was that, so I can't really tell anymore neither do I have any other information about it. But all in all, we should get home and get rested we have our first mission tomorrow after all" after that team 7 split up to walk home alone thinking about what tomorrow would have in store for the new genin. What they didn't know was that tomorrow would not be what they expected.

~time skip~

(still, team 7's pov / A/n pov. I don't know)

"Good! Then mission 'Find the missing pet' is...... complete"

"poor Tiger... good little kitty-kitty... I was so worried about you, I could have died" team 7 watched as the woman squished the poor cat. Naruto's hand automatically went to his head to rub it as he started to feel sorry for the cat 'Oh, man!!! what a nightmare. How does that poor, dumb cat put up with it?' a little to the side stood Sakura sweat-dropping 'With that to look forward to at home, can you blame him for running away?' The woman walked out with the cat struggling to get out of her death grip. The cat stretched its paw towards the team a desperate look in its eyes. All they could do was watch the light drain from its eyes as they turned the corner.

"now, the next assignment for Kakashi's team seven will be... hmmm... to babysit for the council of elders... to run errands for the neighboring village... to help dig sweet potatoes....." the missions turned worse the more he read the ones available for the new team. A sudden shout came from a certain blond knucklehead "No way!! No thank you--!! borrrring!! give us something different to do. something important! something amazing!!" The shouting continued as Iruka started so scold the blonde. They argued for a while until Kakashi stepped in and told Naruto to shut up " Naruto, that's enough. knock it off" Kakashi's fist connected with Naruto's head making him unwillingly bow his head.

"Apparently Naruto needs an explanation of just what these duties are... You see, every day, our village receives many requests... For everything from babysitting to assassination. We take that tremendous variety... ...And sort them into categories from A to D some occasionally up to ss, based on the degree of skill they require. We have also divided the shinobi into classes... ...Based on the level of their skills. After we of the upper echelon have sorted all of the requests we distribute them those of the ability deemed most appropriate. And... if the ninja in question completes those duties successfully... Then the grateful person he has helped pays him a fee... Thus far, the three of you have only just attained the lowest rank... Level D tasks are the best you could aspire to."

Naruto sat on the floor and pondered to himself mumbling till he spoke aloud to the rest of the people "Hmm... I had pork ramen for lunch yesterday... so I think I'll have miso ramen today." Their sensei and the rest of the team listened to Naruto ramble about his food choices. "Are you even listening?!" Right as Kakashi was about to apologize, the door suddenly flew off its hinges. Alarmed Kakashi and Iruka stood up in a defensive position. In through the door, however, walked the H/c beauty making them slowly let down their hands and shuffle back to their previous position. "Ah! Y/n how was the mission?!" Grumbling the female threw a scroll at the Hokage "Let's just say you owe me a new dress, not to mention a bigger payment" Shivering she recalled the mission, ignoring team seven who stared at her dumbfounded and in awe she continued to talk to the Hokage "So... I didn't quite remember if you wanted the whole body or just the head.... so I just threw the whole thing in there" confused the Hokage looked at the scroll "So he's in here?" Y/n nodded and walked up to it and tapped on it lightly with her finger but before releasing the seal she turned to team 7 "I advise you to turn around if you don't like too much blood"