New team and the perverted sensei

A/n :

Just so you know I love Kakashi he's one of my favorite characters so there will be moments with older people too since you don't really have an age. So if there's someone you want to have some moments with or end up together with just tell me. 

Y/n's pov :

Waking up I looked out my huge glass door. Stretching I started to do my normal morning routine. I Walked into my kitchen and made myself a nice breakfast and wrapped my bento. After I was done wrapping my bento I walked to my kitchen table and began to eat my delicious breakfast. The heavenly taste filled my mouth as I devoured the toast, (I don't know if I can call it that but whatever right?) it was like a little piece of heaven had fallen down on my plate. I placed my plate in the sink and washed it taking my time. After finishing I went out to my front yard and looked around for people, deciding it was safe I shadow traveled to a dark corner of the now full classroom. The only person missing was Iruka. Looking around again I spotted a gloomy-looking Naruto just sitting there. No one seemed to bother him or talk to him so he didn't do anything other than just sit there. This wasn't normal and I started to feel sorry for my blond friend.

Third pov :

Sakura was arguing with some girls about who was going to sit with Sasuke. As she turned to look at the seat she finally noticed the gloomy look on Naruto's face. This wasn't normal so she started to look around for a certain H/l H/c, She would know what was going on with Naruto. Scanning the crowd she didn't find who she was looking for. She started to approach the blond and tapped him on his shoulder "Naruto do you know where Y/n is?" this also caught the attention of Sasuke and some boys and girls in the room. They all stared at Naruto awaiting an answer. He opened his mouth to say something but it soon closed again not knowing how to tell the class that you were dead. Instead there rolled a silent tear down his cheek. It surprised Sakura to see him like this. All the years she saw him he never cried so this scared her knowing something horrible had happened. She stumbled backward cowering her mouth as she realized what it was "No..." it was barely a whisper but with your animal-like hearing, you could hear it as clear as day. There was a sound of a door opening and everybody hoped to see your cheery smile as you walked in the door but was met with an even gloomier teacher than most of the students in the room. And then the school day started.

"From this day forward, you are no longer mere students of ninjutsu, but full-fledged shinobi. But, among the ranks of the shinobi, you are mere novices, lowest of the low. Your greatest challenges all lie ahead. the next step is the assignment of official duties to you all on the behalf of our village. We will begin by dividing you into three-man cells. each of which will be mentored by a jonin, a more senior ninja... ... who will guide and coach you as you become familiar with your various assignments." everyone started to think

Sasuke: 'three-man cells? sounds like two too many... maybe... if only Y/n was here'

Sakura: 'it's perfect! I know they'll team me up with Sasuke! but I can't forget about Y/n... I want her with me too. I will avenge you'

Naruto: 'I just want to curl up into a ball and lay there... but I guess so long as I'm partnered with Sakura... I'll take anybody else... except Sasuke that is'

"But before I continue, I have some news about a fellow shinobi. yesterday night Y/n l/n was killed." the room became quiet. In the shadows of the front right corner of the room, there could be heard a weary low chuckle, not noticed by anyone but Akamaru.

Akamaru sprang from Kiba's head and began to bark at the shadows scaring the crap out of the poor class. Kiba stood up and took Akamaru back with him to his original seat and apologized for the scene Akamaru caused. He bowed to Iruka-sensei and class and sat down. The whole room fell silent giving them a little time to understand what had happened to the Angel they knew as y/n (Well it ain't too far of XD. I know, I know I'm weird. Now back to the story:P)