The graduation exam and Naruto?

y/n pov:

Hearing small rings I cracked open my eyes to see my annoying clock standing on my table. As I sat up I watched my two giant goldfishes swim around my room. After I was done changing I started to skip down to the kitchen making myself a good breakfast () 

 After I was done changing I started to skip down to the kitchen making myself a good breakfast () 

that was quite satisfying. Feeling it was time to go I went out the door and locked it.

Walking down the streets I could see a blob of blond walking to the academy as well. "Hey Naruto, right?" I asked scratching my neck. "Yeah" he answered looking at me questionably. "You wanna walk together?" he seemed a bit surprised but I brushed it off as nothing. "Sure," he said with a goofy smile going from ear to ear. Smiling back at him we began to walk down the road again in silence. "So you wanna be friends?" Naruto decided to break the silence. "I thought we already were, but sure" I answered placing a smile on bout mine and Naruto's face. "Race you" shouted Naruto and started to sprint to the academy. "No fare you started before me" I shouted after him as I started to sprint in his direction. After a few seconds, I reached him placing my arm around his back, and swept him up so I carried him bride style. "Time for an epic entry" looking up at an open window to the classroom. Using my chakra I gathered it at my feet giving me an extra boost as I jumped through the window laughing so hard I doped Naruto to the floor so I could try to ease the pain from laughing so hard. I soon realized I had drooped Naruto who now sat on the grown rubbing his soar but. Reaching him a hand "You okay buddy" he took my hand and scratched his neck blushing like he became the new species of tomatoes 'Blood bomb.' (>.< pfhthaha 'I shall go jump off a cliff now' *.*) Helping him up I turned to my seat and started to walk to it. Feeling eyes on me I turned to see most of the class staring at me. "Whatcha staring at," I asked tilting my head slightly to the right. They turned their heads so fast that it was a miracle their necks didn't snap. Shrugging I continued to my seat.

Finally, the bell rang and Iruka-sensei came in. "Today we will go through the graduation exam, it will be based on the clone jutsu. We will call your name when it's your turn" as he said that he took whit him a student. And right after he left I could hear a low bang against a table. Raising from my seat I walked down to a frustrated Naruto 'He seems nervous'."What did the table ever do to you Naruto?" I asked giggling. "Nothing" was all he muttered out. "Is something bothering you?" he looked up at me whit crocodile tears streaming down his face. Panicked I began wiping them away giving him a warm smile.

Naruto's Pov:

Hearing that the test was on the clone jutsu my head decided to hug the table. Then I heard a soft angel-like voice "What did the table ever do to you Naruto?" hearing her voice speak my name I could feel the hair on my neck stand and her giggles were like a melodic song. 'I can't be falling for here can I?' I muttered out a quiet "nothing". "Is something bothering you?" I looked up at her and I could feel my crocodile tears stream down my face. I could see she began to panic when I felt soft hands wipe away my tears. My face felt like it was set ablaze and I swore I could feel eyes digging into my head trying to kill me. I couldn't help to lean into her touch. after a vile, she took her hands away. "Why are you so sad?" hearing that she cared I couldn't help but feel a warm sensation crawl through my body. "The clone jutsu is my worst one." She only stared blankly at me when she dragged me into a warm and weary soft hug? Looking at her I could see I had fallen forward sending me straight into her cleavage (You are quite developed for being a 12/13 year old or are you 12/13 Year old). Seeing this I flew backward whit a huge nosebleed. I ended up twitching on the floor like Iruka-sensei did yesterday when she did something similar to sexy no Jutsu.