Chapter Fifteen - Feelings

A/N: Hey readers. I hope you guys liked the pictures of the gifts. Short Chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

Sesshomaru dropped me off at Kaede's village, and then he left after seeing the girls. I sighed as I watched him fly away. "Are you alright Y/N?" asked a voice behind me." I jumped slightly.

I turned my head and saw Kagome walking up to me. "I think so. For some time I have been feeling a bit jumpy whenever I see him and my heart starts speeding up," I said." "Its love," Kagome slightly yelled." 

"Huh, Love, Dove, what," I said not understanding her while waving my hands about. Kagome laughed. "Don't worry, I was the same when I didn't know I started having feelings for Inuyasha until my mum helped me," she said."

I looked down. "Do I really love him," I muttered." Kagome looked at me.

She patted my shoulder and said to confess to him. I looked at her with wide eyes. "Maybe," I replied." She left me to my own thoughts.

I looked up at the sky. If I do have feelings for him. I should really confess. I thought. As I turned around I heard my name being called.

I looked up and saw Kurome and Rin running up to me. I smiled, kneeled down and opened my arms. 

"Mum," they both said as they run into my arms. I laughed. "Did you miss me?" I asked even though I knew the answer. They grinned and said yes in unison. I laughed. "Alright let's go to our new home and I will cook dinner," I said." "Ok," the two girls said in unison.

I took their hands and lead them to our home that Inuyasha and Miroku had finally finished. I got out the ingredients and cut them up into small pieces. With those pieces I made soup.

After eating dinner I watched Rin and Kurome play with Miroku's and Sango's twins. After a bit I called them. "Rin, Kurome, its time to sleep," I called out to them. They waved goodbye and then ran up to me.

I put them into their beds and told them a story. When I finished I saw them fast asleep. I smiled and kissed their foreheads. I got in next to Rin and wrapped an arm around them and then I closed my eyes and let sleep take in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter. And I am really sorry for not updating for a long time.