Chapter Seventeen - Confession

Sesshomaru Pov

I sighed as I flew through the air. I wonder what Y/N is doing now. I hope she is doing well. Why is she alway on my mind again and again. I thought. Frustrated, I let out a low growl. I quickly sped up and soon arrived at the village.

I landed softly on the ground. I heard footsteps and I looked up. Kurome and Rin came running up to me. "Lord Sesshomaru, you are back," they called in unison." I got down on their level and let come to my arms.

I ruffled their hair and asked where Y/N was. They said she went to collect herbs with Kagome. "Alright, thank you. I will talk to you guys later. I need to talk to Inuyasha," I told them.

They nodded and then ran off. I sniffed the air and then found my half brother's scent. He is with the monk named Miroku. I walked towards the scent.

Y/N's Pov

I sighed. "How long Sesshomaru?" I asked him. It was already  dark. He looked back over his shoulder. "We are here," he said." I walked forward and gasped. We had arrived at a waterfall. Little light bugs flew here and there lighting up the water.

I walked towards the edge and sat down. I patted the sit next to me. "Come and sit with me Sesshomaru," I called." He walked towards me and sat down. "Do you like it?" He asked." I nodded not saying a word.

I really should. I really should. I can do it right? I thought to myself. I looked at him at the corner of my eyes and found him staring off into his own world. I took a deep breath. I opened my mouth. "I like you," Sesshomaru said."

I closed my mouth. I opened my mouth. I was shocked. He does does he? I thought. My eyes started to tear up. He looked at me. I wiped my tears and smiled at him. "I l-like you too," I said." He smiled.

He started leaning in and soft lips met mine. He is kissing me. He is kissing me. I thought. I quickly kissed him back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys. Hop you liked the chapter. To me honest I sick writing confessions so bear with me. Lol.