Chapter Eleven - Kurome Rescued

Sesshomaru's Pov

I flew down to the ground and started walking walking back towards the camp. When I arrived I didn't see Y/N, Rin or Jaken. "They must have gone somewhere. I thought. I got up and followed their scent. A-Un followed me as I walked. When I arrived I saw all three of them sitting in the middle of a flower field. 

I sat down near but not too far. "Oh Sesshomaru, you are back," Y/N said." I closed my eyes. "We will leave soon. I tracked Naraku's scent," I said." 

Y/N's Pov

When Sesshomaru said he tracked Naraku's scent I started jumping up and down. "Are you serious?" I asked him." Sesshomaru didn't say anything. Rin came running up. "Why are you jumping around mum?" she asked." I looked at her and grinned. "We will save Kurome," I said." I didn't want to scare by saying Sesshomaru has tracked Naraku's scent. 

Rin smiled and jumped up and down with me. 

Timeskip

We were walking for hours When Sesshomaru came to a stop. He told Rin to go with A-Un to a safe place. Rin hopped on A-Un and they flew away. I looked at Sesshomaru with questioning eyes. "Let's go," he said and started walking. I followed him and Jaken. Suddenly something lifted and a hole appeared. Naraku must have put up a barrier to stop us from finding him. I thought. 

We walked through the hole and and barrier sealed up again. Sesshomaru flew up and went ahead. I picked up my pace. 

When I arrived Sesshomaru and Naraku was fighting. I rolled my eyes. That must be why he flew ahead. Just to fight him and end him. I thought. While they were distracted I aimed a arrow at Naraku. I let go and the arrow flew to Naraku with a pinkish light. The arrow embedded itself in his arm. Naraku let a gasp of pain. He looked down and saw the arrow. "Naraku. You can't run now," I said as I lifted my bow with an arrow attached. 

Naraku smirked and let a a string off miasma. I covered my mouth as it spread everywhere. Then I remembered Kurome. I gritted my teeth. I heard a sound and Sesshomaru grabbed me and took me into Narasku's castle. I looked at him and thanked him. "Did he escape?" I asked him." Sesshomaru nodded and walked deeper. 

I ran around opened doors hoping Kurome is in one of the rooms. As I ran I saw Sesshomaru opening the last door. I heard Kurome's voice as she ran up to Sesshomaru and hugged his leg. "Kurome," I called." Kurome lifted her head at my voice. She ran up to me. "Mum, you came," she said as she jumped into my arms. I chuckled and hugged her tightly. 

Timeskip

We finally arrived to where Rin and A-Un was staying. Kurome ran when she saw Rin. "Rin," she called has she ran. Rin looked up and ran too Kurome. They sat down and started talking . I went to the nearby river to get lunch. 

After caching some fish I went back to the camp. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you guys liked the chapter. Vote or comment.