Chapter Six - Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru's Pov

In the morning I told Jaken to take care of Rin while I left. I could smell her this way. I flew where her smell led me. Soon I stopped at a village. She must be in this village. Sesshomaru thought.

I hid behind a tree as I saw her walking towards a river with a little girl beside. A girl? She has a daughter?  I thought. "Mum, will you help me catch some fishes?" Asked the little girl." "Of course," the other woman said."

I quickly then left them be before they took of their clothes. I am not a perv. I thought." I flew back to the camp. On the way I grabbed some fruits for Rin and Jaken.

Y/N's Pov

I helped Kurome catch some fish. I made a fire and let the fish cook on some sticks. After they had finished cooking, I handed one to Kurome. And I took one for myself. "Kurome, you stay here. I will be back and don't move from here," I told Kurome."

I picked up my bow and walked towards the place I felt another presence of someone watching us. I looked around but found nothing. I swear I felt someone watching us. I thought. Suddenly a bush started up. I quickly put a arrow on my bow ready to shoot.

The cat we had saved came out from a bush. I sighed with relief. I put the arrow back and knelt down in front of the cat. "What are you doing here? I thought you were healing," I said." I looked at its leg and saw the leg was fully healed.

I picked up the cat. "You can stay with us. I am sure Kurome will be very happy to see you," I said as I walked back." The cat meowed. I rubbed her head with my hand. When I arrived back I saw Kurome at the river with her feet in.

Hearing my footsteps Kurome jumped up. "Mum, you are back. Is everything alright?" She asked." I smiled at her and said yes. I held out the cat demon. "I Kikyo let her come to us, since she fully healed," I said." Kurome squealed in delight and took the cat from me.

"So what are you going to name her? I asked." Kurome thought for a minute. Her face lit up. "I know. I will name her C/N," she said." "C/N huh, I like it Kurome. Well done," I said while petting C/N's head. C/N meowed.

Sesshomaru's Pov

When I arrived I saw Rin trying to get Jaken to play with her. "Rin, I got some berries for you," I said as I walked into the clearing. Rin jumped up and ran to me. "Oh thank you Lord Sesshomaru," she said with delight.

I sat down and leaned my head back. I really should go back. I thought. Wait what. What am thinking. I should forget her now. Why am think about her? I sighed softly. I got up and started walking again. I should focus on finding Naraku and  killing him. I thought.

I heard a noise. I put my hand on the hilt of Tokijin. "Rin, Jakan, stay back," I told them." They scrambled of to hide. I jumped towards the sound. A cat demon jumped back and snarled. A demon. I thought. Soon I smelt two scents.

"C/N, there you are," a little girl running towards the cat and scooped her up into her arms. The girl looked at me. "Please don't kill her. She didn't mean any harm," the girl said with head down.

Another woman came running. "Kurome, don't go running off," the woman said. As the woman scolding the girl I put my sword back on waist. "Y/N," I said in a cold voice. The woman turned around. Her eyes widened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys. Hope you liked the chapter.