Chapter Twelve - Dreams And Rin Healed

A/N: Naraku is no longer in this books anymore guys. He has been defeated. Currently you are travelling with Sesshomaru to get some rare herb to heal Rin who ended up getting sick. And you started having dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

I was standing in darkness. I called out but I heard nothing. Up ahead I saw a flicker of light. I walked towards it. When I arrived my eyes widened. Blood was splattered everywhere, bodies scattered. It was a horrifying sight. I opened my mouth and let out a shriek as a man came walking towards me muttering. 

I couldn't move. I was frozen. I watched as the man grabbed a woman. "Where is she? the man screamed in her face. "I don't know. I swear," the woman whispered in fear. The man yelled again and then the woman's throat was cut cleaned off. I covered my hand in fear. I felt something inside my mouth. 

I knew. I am about to throw up. I tried to keep it down and it won't listen. The thing raised up and up. 

I snapped my eyes open. I felt something inside my mouth. I quickly got up and ran to a nearby bush. I let out the contents that was inside my mouth. I heard footsteps. I didn't turn around. I wiped my mouth and got up. I turned around and came face to face with Sesshomaru. He raised an eyebrow. 

I shook my head not wanting to talk about it. Sesshomaru let out a sigh and walked back to the camp. I went a river and washed my face and mouth to get rid of the disgusting taste. After that I went back to the camp. When I arrived I saw Sesshomaru leaning against a tree. 

after eating my breakfast Sesshomaru, Jaken, A-Un and I went back to our journey . Soon we arrived at a bridge. "Are you serious. The bridge is hardly staying together," I said." I turned to A-UN. The dragon looked at me. "Will you?" I asked the demon." A-Un got down and I climbed onto its back. 

I smiled. A-Un flew up and flew me across the bridge with Sesshomaru next to me also flying. We arrived at the end and I got down. I petted A-Un's heads. "Thank you A-UN," I thanked them." They rubbed their heads against my arm. I smiled. I followed Sesshomaru with A-UN.

After walking for a bit we reached the mountain. Up at a small cliff stood the herb. It was a soft pinkish colour with a bit of red. Sesshomaru flew up and grabbed the herb and came back down. "Let's go," he said." I followed him back the way we came. 

We have been walking for hours. "Sesshomaru, can we stop? My legs are killing me," I said." Sesshomaru looked at me. He sighed and sat in front of a tree. "Fine, only for a bit," he said." I grinned. I thanked him and went to a hot spring. I stripped off my clothes and got in. 

After a bit I got up and dried myself off. I put on my clothes and walked back to the camp. On the way I caught some fish. I watched as the fishes cooked. After a bit the fishes were done, I handed one to Jaken and he took it. I picked up the other one and ate it.

After eating I lied down for a bit. Sesshomaru got up and started walking. "Let's go," he said over his shoulder." Jaken hurriedly got up and ran after him. I sighed and got up. I took A-Un's reins and followed them.

Soon after a bit we arrived back at Kaede's village. I grabbed the herbs from Sesshomaru and ran ahead. I could feel his glare as I ran. I chuckled slightly.

When I arrived at Kaede's hut, I went in while saying I got the herb. Kaede looked up and smiled. "Thanks Y/N. Well done," she said as she took the herb. She left and I sat down beside Rin.

As I watched her, I didn't notice someone coming in. "Y/N-san, you are back," the person said." I looked up and saw Sango with her two twins. I smiled and got up. "Sango-chan, yep we got here couple of minutes ago," I said as I helped her take off the twins who strapped to her back.

Sango nodded and I put the one year old girls down and they crawled around. I then helped Sango make dinner. The door of the hut opened and Kaede came with the medicine. "Ah, Sango you are back I see," Kaede said." Sango said something I didn't quite listen as I was shaking Rin awake.

Rin slowly opened her eyes. I smiled down at her. "M-mum, you are back," she said weakly." I nodded as Kaede walked up to us with the bowl. "Ah Rin. You have to sit up in order to drink this," she said as she sat down.

I helped Rin sit up. I took the bowl and held it up to Rin's lips. She slowly drank up the liquid. "Oh, I forgot. Where is Kurome Kaede-san?", I asked." Kaede looked up. "Last time I saw her, she was with Inuyasha. Maybe she might at the well or with Inuyasha," she replied."

I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~