Chapter Fourteen - The Letter

Y/N's Pov

When I opened my eyes it was morning. I sat up and yawned. I looked around and saw Jaken still sleeping and Sesshomaru nowhere to be seen. Must have went for a walk or something. I thought. I got up and went looking for a river to wash myself.

After walking for a bit I arrived at a small hot spring near a waterfall lake.

"Perfect," I said." I took of my clothes and got in. This so relaxing. I thought. After staying in the hot spring for a couple minutes I got up. I wiped myself dry and then I put on my clothes.

I left the spring and made my way back to the broken down castle. When I arrived I saw Jaken running about. "What's wrong Jaken?" I asked him as I walked up to him.

Jaken stopped running when he heard my voice. "Where have been girl. Lord Sesshomaru will have my head if he got here sooner," he screeched." I covered my sensitive ears. "Calm down. I am here now anyways," I muttered to him.

Then suddenly Jaken screamed Lord Sesshomaru. I jumped and nearly fell. I glared at the imp as he ran up to Sesshomaru. I rolled my eyes and gave Sesshomaru a wave. I sat down on a rock and brushed my fingers threw my hair trying to get rid of knots.

"We will leave soon," he said." I looked up and gave him a smile. "Ok," I said happily." I went back to brushing my hair with my fingers. Sesshomaru turned to Jaken and told him something. The imp ran off.

Timeskip

Jaken cam running back later with his handed full of fish. I smiled. Sesshomaru must have sent him to get food. I thought. As the fish cooked I thought about Rin and Kurome. I wonder what they are doing right now.

After eating I followed Sesshomaru inside the castle. As we walked I looked around. The long throne chair was broken into tiny pieces. Everything was broken so much that I can't even find anything.

I wonder what happened here. I thought. I looked at Sesshomaru thinking if I should ask him. But at the same time I don't think Sesshomaru will know. Suddenly I bumped into him. I looked up and met his eyes. I smiled sheepishly and muttered a small sorry.

I stepped out of behind me him and looked. On a small looking table that hasn't been broken, there sat a paper with a box. I wonder what was in the box. I walked up to the table. When I arrived I picked up the letter. I opened it to read what was inside.

The letter

Dear Y/N,
By the time you read this we will be long gone from the world. I am writing this to tell you who you are if you don't regain your memories. You, Y/N are a half dog demon. As you can see your dad had been killed right Infront of my eyes. I was able to escape with you and without your father.

The half demon named Naraku killed your father when you were just born. I was asked to erase your memories of us so you weren't be targetted.

You see half demons are always targeted by full demons and humans hated them too. I used a spell to hide your demon aura so that demons can't tell that you are a half demon. I can't write any longer. Naraku is after me. So please live and be safe. Always remember that we love you.

Love,
Mom and Dad

As I got to the bottom of the letter I felt tears building up in my ears. I dropped to my knees and cried. I felt arms wrap around and pulled me to a firm chest. I buried my face into Sesshomaru chest and cried as he rubbed circles on my back trying to comfort me.

After a bit I called down. I wiped my cheeks. I looked up at Sesshomaru. His eyes were soft and a bit concerned.

I smiled at him

I smiled at him. "Thanks Sesshomaru, I appreciate it," I smiled at him." He looked at me and nodded. "You should open the box," he said." I nodded and turned around. I put down the paper and picked up the box. It was not too small not too big. I slowly teacher towards and rested my hand on the opener.

Suddenly a pale hand wrapped on mine. I smiled and blushed a bit. Slowly I opened the box. My eyes widened. On the box was a beautiful necklace with a bracelet. It also contain a pair of hairclip. I stared in awe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys. Hoped you like the chapter, vote or comment.