Chapter Three - A Jewel Shard

Y/N and Kurome followed the two man to the village leader's house. When they arrived they were given food and a new kimono for Kurome. A woman came and took Kurome and to help with her kimono.

"So what is that you need help with sir?" Y/N asked." "Ah, Miko-sama. We have been getting attack during the night my some demons. However we aren't able to see any. Many things have been stolen mostly scrolls and clothes. So please help us Miko-sama," the man said while bowing to the Miko.

"Please lift your head. I will definitely help sir and please call me Y/N," I told the leader." The man bowed and told a man to prepare dinner and beds to sleep on. The bowed and hurried off.

Soon Kurome arrived wearing a different kimono. "So what do you think mum," Kurome striking a pose. Y/N laughed. "I love it Kurome it's looks beautiful one you. I love the design," Y/N said with a smile.

Kurome bowed down to the leader. "Thank you sir for the kimono," Kurome said." "Of course no problem dear," the leader said."

(Kurome's current kimono)

Soon night came. Y/N told Kurome to go to sleep. Y/N walked outside and sat on the veranda. Y/N sighed. It's better if I take a look around. I can't just sit out here and wait for the demon to show up. Thought Y/N. She got up and told the leader she will take a look around.

It wasn't long until the sky darkened. Y/N looked up. Suddenly hand came out from the swirl of clouds. The hand tried to grab Y/N but she jumped out of the way just in time. "Miko-sama are you alright?" Guards came out." "I am alright," Y/N said." " Tell me. Can you see the demon?"

The guards shook their heads. Suddenly the demons and grabbed one of the guards. The guard screamed for help.
Y/N took an arrow from her quiver. She aimed the arrow and drew back the string and she let go.

The arrow flew towards the hand with a pinkish glow. The arrow went through the hand and the guard came down. The demon screamed in pain. As Y/N looked up at the demon she saw a glow. Y/N's eyes widened.

The demon is using a Shikon Jewel Shard. Thought Y/N. "Everyone please leave. You might get hurt," Y/N told the guards. The guards gave a nod and ran of.

Timeskip. (Cause I suck at writing fight scenes)

Y/N watched as the demon disappear into nothing. Y/N walked towards the shard where it had fallen. She picked it up and purified the shard. Then she went back inside.

In the morning Y/N told the Leader that she had taken care of the demon. The leader thanked her and Y/N and Kurome left the village.

Y/N looked at the jewel shard. What should I do with the shard. I know that demons will come after it. I should hold onto it until I find someone who can look after it. Thought Y/N.

Kurome who had been looking at her mum wondered what she was thinking about. I hope mum doesn't leave me. Kurome thought. "Hey mum. What were thinking about?" Kurome asked."

Y/N looked at Kurome. "Don't worry, I won't leave you," said
Y/N as if she had known what was going through Kurome's head. "I am just thinking about something else," said Y/N as she looked forward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys. Hope you liked the chapter. Please vote or comment if you want.