Prologue

Y/N's Pov

I was walking along the river when I heard something. I stopped and looked around. Suddenly a rabbit sprung out of a bush. I let out a breath I was holding. Luckily I didn't drop the basket I was holding.

My name is Y/N. My parents were killed by a demon when I was young. A friend of my mothers took me in and raised me as a Miko (priestess). I was born with spiritual powers that rivaled Kikyo's. However I was born after Kikyo died.

I heard about Kikyo and a half demon named Inuyasha. My village was very close to the village Kikyo lived.

I was out collecting herbs that my aunt needed. I started calling my mother's friend aunt. She was the one who taught me how to control my powers and how to fight.

Timeskip

I soon arrived at the village. I waved to some people I knew as I walked to my house.

I opened the door and walked in. "Aunt, I am back with the herbs," I called out as I put the basket down." "Ah Y/N, you are back. Thank you for bringing the herbs. I will get started on making the medicine," Aunt said as she came in."

My aunt started looking through the herbs. I decided to take a quick shower. I grabbed another pair of my Miko clothing and told my aunt I am going to take a shower.

I walked to the river and quickly put on my showering clothing. I went into the river. I brushed my hair with my wet hands then went under the water.

I quickly wiped my body of with a towel then I wore my Miko clothing.

I washed my other one I was wearing just before

I washed my other one I was wearing just before. I picked up my basked I bought with. The basket had my wet clothes. I got up and walked back to the village. When I got back I hung up my wet clothes to dry. Then I helped my aunt with the medicine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys. I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter. Do vote or comment.