Chapter Nine - Encounter With Naraku

Y/N's Pov

The sun is setting and Sesshomaru still hasn't come back. I thought. Rin was sleeping with her head on my lap. I sighed. "Hey Jakan. If you don't go with Sesshomaru, when does he come back?" I asked the little imp. Jakan looked up.

And then he looked back down. "Around morning," he said." I gasped. "Are you serious," I muttered." Jakan snorted. Looks like I have to give him a lecture. I thought. I called to A-Un. I placed Rin's head on A-Un's stomach.

I got up and told Jakan I am going to take a bath. I picked up my bow and quiver and then left towards the river.

Timeskip

After taking a bath, I dried myself off with a towel. Then I put my Miko outfit back on.

I then started washing up Kurome's and Rin's kimonos

I then started washing up Kurome's and Rin's kimonos. After washing them I picked them up and left the river. When I arrived I saw Rin sitting up. Looks like she woke up. I thought. "Rin, you should be sleeping," I told the little girl. She looked up.

She let out a yawn. I chuckled. I hung the kimonos on a tree branch to dry up during the night. "Jakan, can you get some more sticks please?" I asked." He glared. "I will not take orders from a human," he said."

I sighed. "Jakan, stay here and make sure nothing harms Rin," I said as I picked up my bow and quiver. I looked at him. "You got that?" I asked." He nodded his head and gulped. I gave him a smile. I looked at Rin. "Rin lie down and try to go back to sleep. I will back soon," I told her."

Rin nodded and lied back down. I walked off looking for sticks. Dammit, it's so dark. I can't see anything. I thought.

As I was picking up a stick I heard a rustle. I stopped what I was doing and stayed still. A rabbit jumped out from a bush and ran off. I let out a breath. I went on picking up sticks.

I stiffened up as I felt a presence near me. I looked around, but didn't see anything. I put a arrow on my bow and drew the string back. "I know you are there. Come on out," I called. A man came out from behind a tree.

"Who might you be?" I asked the man." "You don't need to know," he said." I glared at him. "Answer me, or I will let go of the string," I said in a stern voice." He chuckled and didn't say anything. I let go of the arrow.

The arrow pierced thought his clothes and into his arm. He let out a hiss of pain. A little second later his arm mended back itself. I narrowed my eyes. "You are a Naraku the half-demon," I said." "Oh, you noticed. Yes I am indeed Naraku," he said."

"I don't want to fight. Tell me whee is Kurome, the girl you asked a woman named Kagura to kidnap," I said." "The little girl is far from here surrounded by demons," he said with a smile.

" "The little girl is far from here surrounded by demons," he said with a smile

I glared at him. "Bring Kurome back to me," I snapped." He let out a laugh. "No Miko, you have to get her back by yourself," he said." "Where is she?" I asked him." "At my castle," he said as he walked away. He then disappeared. I looked down at my bow.

I will get Kurome back. I thought. I picked up the sticks and ran back to the camp. When I arrived I sighed to see Rin safe and sound. I put down sticks. I also saw Jakan fast asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~