Chapter Ten - Rivers Of Tears

Y/N's Pov

It was finally morning. I was coming back from the river when a shadow flew past. I looked up and saw Sesshomaru. I quickly walked back to the clearing. When is drives I saw Rin running up to Sesshomaru. "Lord Sesshomaru you are back. Where is Kurome?" She asked."

Sesshomaru looked up as I walked into the clearing. "Looks like you haven't found her," I said." Sesshomaru walked to a tree and sat down. He leaned back. I looked at Rin. "Don't worry sweetie. We will find her soon," I told her as J handed her a cooked fish.

Rin nodded and happily ate the fish. I handed one to Jakan and he took it. I got up and walked up to Sesshomaru. He opened his eyes as he heard my footsteps. "I need to talk to you," I said." I walked off with Sesshomaru following.

After walking for a tiny bit I stopped near a cliff. I stood for a bit. "I met Naraku last night," I said after a while. "I see, I did catch his scent near the camp," Sesshomaru said." I looked down at the ground. "He said Kurome is at his castle," I said."

Tears started building up in my eyes. I closed my eyes not wanting to see Sesshomaru see me crying. "I am weak. I shouldn't have left the river that time. I should have....."
"You aren't weak," he said." I looked up. Sesshomaru was looking at me.

He walked towards me. He wrapped his mokomoko around me. I blushed. I hid my face into the mokomoko. "Let it out," Sesshomaru said." I silently cried into his mokomoko.

After a bit I finally calmed down. I wiped my face. "I am alright now," I muttered." Sesshomaru looked at me and then walked off. I ran after him. "Hey, wait up," I called to him." he didn't stop but just kept walking. I rolled my eyes and sprinted after him.

Timeskip

When we arrived I saw Rin has fallen asleep. I chuckled at the girl. I told Sesshomaru I am off to take a bath. When I arrived at the hot spring, I took off my clothes and got in. "Ah, this feels good. Been a long time since I had a bath in the hot spring," I said." After a bit I got up and dried myself off. I put on my clothes and left the hot spring.

I finally arrived and sat down next to Rin who was awake. "Where did you go mum?" she asked." "Oh, I took a bath at the nearby hot spring," I said." Rin grinned. "I saw a flower just up ahead. Can we go please?" she asked." I nodded and she jumped up and ran off. Jaken got up and ran after Rin as he yelled for her to come back.

I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys. Hoped you guys liked the chapter.