Chapter 4: "Hell"

TW: Vulgar Language, Blood, Idk Anymore

*Tip*: Since there are multiple people in here I'll just be giving you the way you'll know who's talking

Mark = Hi (Bold and Underined)
Jack = Hi (Bold and Slanted)
Felix = Hi (Just Slanted)
_______________________________________

As Jack and Felix were walking their own paths. What they left behind was a path of red and a suffocating smell of iron. Everyone that looked at them as they were right now would most likely either faint or run away. They were covered in blood and had blood thirsty eyes as they walked. Every victim that crossed their path would be met with death. They're the leaders for a reason; of course everything has a reason. They were the best out of the best; born into a world of bitter and cold ice so they found a way to survive and thrive in it.

In the beginning it wasn't always just them 2. There were 3 of them until 1 of them betrayed the others. Oh. Those bitter sweet memories they felt coming back as soon as they both saw something they wished they never saw.

A sign. Not just any sign. A sign or signature that they both knew by heart. As soon as they saw it they already knew who they were dealing with. The traitor that left them to die. They knew the bitter taste in their mouths was for a reason. They killed and slaughtered many people. Destroyed many families. Yet they didn't feel a thing...but this person was a different story. They felt emotions that they pushed to the very far back of their mind. Those raw emotions they were feeling were starting to show as they slowly made their way to where this person they desired to tear into pieces was.

Impatience. Guilt. Anger. Revenge. Every emotion they felt was pure and raw. Eyes glazed over with the intention to kill anything that was moving. Every inch they got closer the more those emotions they felt. Wanting to tear those emotions apart due to the way they were conditioned. Felix and Jack were now face to face. Each covered in a blinding smell and color as they pushed a heavy door open. As soon as they opened the door they felt a rush of adrenaline as they saw people running towards them. Adrenaline pumping and blood lust flooding their minds. A grin sat gleefully on their faces as they saw the opportunity to release some steam. Taking off their bloodied jackets as the people ran towards them. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion for Jack and Felix as they saw every move their opponents made. Every move they made was fast and smooth. They almost made it seem effortless cutting those people in half. Blood in every possible direction they saw. Their bodies keep up with the other people around them. 

Blood. Oh yes, that precious smell it carried with it. Blood. The color that seemed to almost be sickening to most people. Blood. You need it to live too bad for the people they were stolen from. Everything seemed to calm down as soon as Jack had pulled his knife from someone's bleeding chest. The beautiful but chilling silence that was accompanied by some small gasps coming from dying bodies. They were calm but perfectly balanced between blood lust and adrenaline. Time seemed to stop then and there as they saw him smiling walking down the stairs that led to their precious office. Fire coming from the open doors as well as smoke. A sinister grin plastered on the man before the doors looking down at them.

"Hello there lovely companions."

The man now speaking through the grin was inflicting so much blood lust possible. Eyes hungry for blood but covered with a fake image of happiness and innocence. Felix and Jack seemed to already know his intentions as soon as they met eyes.

"Cut the bullshit...Mark." words laced with venom as Jack spoke.

Mark or code name Markiplier. The very man that left Jack and Felix to die. Nothing could compare to the emotions they felt that night when he left. Barely even able to cope with his sudden disappearance of Mark, led them to being the people they are today. That also led them to making the decision of getting abandoned children and training them to be hitmen. For them to take revenge on this hell that we call home. To take revenge on the people we call friends and family. No one survives this roller coaster we call life. Everyone is by themselves and nothing more. Nothing less.