Chapter 12: Old and New

Childhoods.

Something a child goes through. Something that a person should experience when they're young and innocent. Something that is a part of you until you're an adult, until your acursid deathbed. Eating at you. Crushing you. Replacing every bit and detail from that damaged past life and creating it your own.

Yet he couldn't do that...he was stuck. Stuck in this damaged past life. He wanted a new past life, a happy, unbroken one. Oh how he yearned for the whole in his chest to feel whole, even just for a little bit. He begged for it. He begged, cried, did everything possible, yet he couldn't have it. It enraged him, his past was stolen from him. He was robbed. He walked the life and the earth he knew and now recognized as hell. It was their fault. Yes, their fault, they were going to regret robbing him.

"You really fucked up as soon as you took me from her, didn't you.?"

Cold, venomous words formed in his mind, speaking them as soon as he thought them. He was going to end it all. Finally getting to avenge his past...his child self...his family. Everything was going to be put back in it's designated place, like it should be...right? He was finally going to be set free. Free from the burden this man laid upon his shoulders since birth.

*Bang*

"That should be the last one, shouldn't it?"

Blood stained knife. Cool metal stained with a crimson liquid, a white handkerchief being stained with it as it made contact. Soaking up the Blood stained knife. Cool metal stained with a crimson liquid, a white handkerchief being stained with it as it made contact. Soaking up the liquid as the cloth was being pressed against the blade. A bustling city below them, a big window showing them everything from up above. Soft pitter patter was audible as the sky seemed to be crying. The beauty of rain and blood was before the very broken man.

"Yeah, that should be the last one."

*Bang*

"Or maybe not."

He had come here to finish business. With himself, and a person he deemed unworthy to even speak of. A sigh escaping his lips as the faint sound of sirens was audible.

"Let's get out of here before the cops show up. It is a pretty well known estate, after all."

They walked out. Blood tainted walls as they walked down the halls. They looked at each other, a smile forming on their faces as newborn happiness was found. The thought of surviving yet another murder session together was enough to make them happy. Oh, how the pearly white walls turned into a fiery crimson as they walked past every hall and every dead corpse.

"Whoops! Sorry about that."

He pointed at a crimson red stain on his brand new suit.

"No worries. I won't fill you with lead like them."

A light chuckle finding its way to his lips as they walked down out of the establishment. Not long after they left, they heard sirens wailing from afar. They walked back to a parked vehicle, heading back to their group of murderous family.

---

Everyone was in their positions. Dream commanding everyone's moves as Techno and everyone else listened intently. Techno was a person to not follow orders and would just go with what he would usually do, but in this situation it was different. He didn't know how to command more than 1 squad, it embarrassed him slightly as he confessed to Dream about it.