Chapter 6: Kill..

Corpse swiftly went towards the base. As he was running towards the base he saw George and Sapnap not too far away from him.

"CORPSE!!" George screamed as he saw Sykkuno was on his back.

"What happened? Is Sykkuno ok?" Worry filled his voice as they made their way into the base.

"No time to explain. Just. Please. Help him."

His voice sounded like a broken record player. Almost like if that same record player kept playing to not feel useless. George knew that same tone of voice due to so many times he heard it come from his teammates. He immediately grabbed Sykkuno and signaled Sapnap to help him. Corpse was left with his own blinding thoughts. He slowly made his way into the base as he fought all possible negative thoughts.

He somehow found the room Sykkuno was being taken care of. He saw blood. Never in his life did he think blood was disgusting, but when he saw George covered in Sykkunos blood he felt sick. Weak to his knees, labored breath. Was he going to have a panic attack? Everything seemed to turn dizzy, his mind hurt as he saw a passed out Sykkuno on a surgical table.

Don't Leave Me..

After some time George and Sapnap came out of the room. Throwing some bloodied gloves. Corpse still feeling a little dizzy, stood up and walked towards them.

"Corpse. He's going to be alright don't worry. He just needs rest." George said in a soothing voice. Sapnap just walked away after he patted Corpse on the shoulder to reassure him. George slowly followed after him after locking eyes with Corpse's sad eyes.

"You can go in Corpse. Just sit on the chair and calm down ok?"

Corpse hummed a response before going in. As he walked in he saw Sykkuno lying still. His abdomen bandaged up. He was finely built. Almost like a chinese doll. Pale milky skin and rosy pink cheeks and lips. Corpse fell in awe as he saw Sykkuno lying there but soon felt dread as he saw the wound. He felt guilty. He felt that it was his fault that Sykkuno was injured. He sat on the chair that was on the other side of the room. He felt too guilty to sit next to Sykkuno.

The silence swallowed him whole as he got comfortable in the leather chair. His blinding headache was burning and his thoughts weren't making it any better. He slowly fell into a much needed sleep.

Thoughts drifted off as he slipped into a beautiful sleepy dream.

*-Time Skip-*

Sykkuno opened his eyes. He had a nightmare. Tears were forming on his sleepy eyes as he looked around. He was searching for something. He didn't know what but as soon as he saw Corpse he felt his worry disappear. At first he didn't notice the warm tears flowing down his cheeks; he also didn't notice that a sleepy Corpse was staring back at him.

Corpse saw everything. He had woken up before Sykkuno had. He was still half asleep until he fully woke up to a panicking Sykkuno. Sykkunos eyes had tears as he slowly looked over the whole room. As soon as they met eyes time seemed to stop for both of them.

The beauty in Sykkunos teary eyes meets the guilty gaze of Corpse's eyes. Corpse's mind went blank as he slowly tried to stand up. He didn't know what he was doing but it felt like he wanted. No. He needed to hug Sykkuno. Almost as if Sykkuno felt the same he started getting off the bed slowly. Whimpering at the pain that was emitting from his side. As he was about to get off the bed he couldn't feel his legs. He felt the world slip by as he fell. Corpse's heart seemed to skip a beat as he saw Sykkuno slip. Luckily for both of them Corpse was near enough to hold up Sykkuno.