Chapter 3: Midnight Blood

TW?? Blood
_____________________________

As Corpse and Sykkuno understood what was going on they stayed as quiet as they could. 

“Heh they really did come this time didn’t they Felix?” 

“Yeah, sadly for them they won’t be leaving.” 

They chuckled at each other before completely stopping and having the most serious, blood hungry eyes. They turned around to be facing the people that were now at least 10 or 20 feet away from them. 

“Corpse do you still remember where ‘they’ are at?” 

“Heh, you think I’ll forget where they are Felix? They technically raised me.” Corpse said with a grin on his face. Sykkuno could hear the grin but couldn’t see it but got shivers down his spine not knowing what they were talking about. 

“Sykkuno. Kill anyone in the way if there is.” 

With a grin Sykkuno was also ready for blood.

“Of Course I will.” 

“Go.” 

As Corpse and Sykkuno heard those words they dashed out of the room from the window. They didn’t dare look back as they heard screams coming from where they left. Jack and Felix were stained with blood as they walked down the hall away from the corpses. They made sure to purposely leave blood stained foot prints to lure them. As soon as they found a good distance they split up. They technically had the higher ground here since this was their base. They chose the one Mafia that doesn’t play around. 

-----------

It was midnight with a full moon as Corpse was leading Sykkuno towards the place Felix asked them to. They made sure to not leave any tracks. Sykkuno wasn’t quite sure where they were going but he was still trustworthy of his partner. Soon Corpse and Sykkuno came to a complete stop. They each ran different ways at the same time. The reason they did this was to confuse the people that somehow managed to follow them. 

Sykkuno took the right and Corpse took the left.
Due to people knowing Corpse's name. The people who were following them went after the easy kill. Sykkuno already knew this and wasn't surprised or even fazed. He enjoyed the thrill and adrenaline that he was given by being chasen down. 

‘6 people huh? I see then...They’re in groups of 2..Left..Right..and middle..what a bad strategy for them.'

With the strategy planned out in his mind he took action. First swiftly hiding in some thick bushes and swiftly going to the right first. He knew that the strategy they were using was the Boxing strategy. Right where the snipers. Left where the hand guns and knives while the Middle where hand combat. He made sure to not give the people on the Right enough time to call out to their partners. He did the rest of the killing with the weapons he got. He used the snipers to kill the confused and badly hidden middles. And used the pocket knife that Corpse tossed to him before they separated to kill off the rest of them. 

Corpse on the other hand was already at the place they separated. He only got 3 guys that thought they could take him on. Too bad for them they were badly mistaken and Corpse ended them without letting them see him. 

Corpse was hiding until he saw a green light blink from a distance. The light meant Sykkuno was near. As soon as Corpse saw it he went towards it to make sure his partner was alright. He got the heavy load. I mean 6 skilled people were a lot to handle but he did it himself. Alone. Corpse didn’t know why he was worried about his partner. He could care less if someone died or survived but something about him just made him want to protect him. Just something he didn’t know. 

He saw Sykkuno bloodied and walking with a small limp. He rushed to him but pretty discreetly to not seem like he was worried. Sykkuno however didn’t need the help that much. Sykkuno took out a bandage and wrapped it around Corpse’s abdomen. Corpse was more preoccupied with Sykkuno that he didn’t even notice his own wounds. 

Sykkuno however did and took care of them. Once they were good to move again a sudden chill went up Sykkuno’s spine and immediately tackled Corpse down onto the floor. 

“Wha-” “Be quiet.” 

Sykkuno just noticed they both missed one person. He knew Corpse took on 3 people and he took on 6. The plan the enemy used was a 10 man plan. They took out 9 but forgot about the last guy. Sykkuno was calm but once he realized something he was put on the edge. As soon as he was about to get off Corpse to tell him about the person. He felt something cold pressed against his head. 

“Make any funny move and I’ll blow your brains out.” 

Cold sweat took over both of the boy’s bodies. Sykkuno was calm on the outside but panicking on the inside, worried about his partner he BARELY met. Corpse however was grinning like crazy under his mask. He took off his mask and mouthed something to Sykkuno before he put it back on almost immediately as he saw the other person look back at them. Sykkuno seemed to calm down a little as he slowly reached for Corpse’s knife. Sykkuno however immediately stopped as he heard a gun cock back.

*BANG* 

------------------------------------------------
-Short chapter yes ik but like next one I'll make it long I just didn't want to leve some people with a cliffhanger but

**HAVE ANOTHER HAH!!**

-*New chapter out in less than 48 hours?? PROBABLYYY.*-

Duces lovelies. <3