Chapter 11: Moonless Night Sky

Once Corpse and Sykkuno found their way back to where everyone was waiting, Corpse made sure to let George bandage Sykkuno up. Even though he was hesitant at first. After George finished bandaging Sykkuno they made their way towards the base. Their plan was a slight failure, but Jack had a backup plan. They were like ravens flying in the starless sky. A full moon was the only source of light they had, yet they could see bright as day.

Dream led while Sapnap and George were right behind him. Behind them was their whole squad that he was in charge of. Although they were leading, some other people were scouting before the bigger group could arrive at the destination. Sleepy Boys Inc. was in charge of killing any possible enemy that was before them.

Tubbo and Tommy were crucially trained for this type of mission. Scouting. Techno was to stay a little behind just in case they needed help. Wilbur was about to do the same but be more straightforward, by going and helping the boys from time to time while Techno stayed behind observing their movements.

Scarlet eyes, the color of blood followed every move they made. It would be bone chilling to someone else. However to them it was like a God watching over them. Techno was known for being the best at any possible combat, he was just outnumbered compared to anyone else. Tommy, Tubbo, and even Wilbur acknowledged that, making them feel safer when being watched by The Blood God himself.

---

It wasn't long before Tubbo and Tommy started to get exhausted. They had done training beforehand waiting in anticipation, thus making them easily worn out. Techno noticed this as they seemed to start getting sluggish with their movements, stopping them in their tracks to check on them. Techno made sure to leave a sort of marking to signal they were stopping shortly.

"Tommy, Tubbo, stay in the back for now. Got it?"

Techno looked forward, not looking back at the faces Tommy was giving him. Tommy didn't agree with the statement Techno had made.

"Blade, I can still go! Tubbo can go rest but I can keep goin-"

"Hey! I can keep going! Unlike someone, who's literally panting just because of fighting."

"Huh?! Do you think I'm that fucking tired, Tubbo!? Look at yourself! You're limping!"

An argument soon broke out. Tommy and Tubbo arguing about who looked like shit or who was more tired or weak. In a single second, blink of an eye, a grip had bestowed upon Tubbo and Tommy's heads. Shutting them up for good.

"You. Both. Are. Going. To. Do. As. I. Say. Got It!?"

"Y-Yes, sir!"

"Fucking Bitch."

Techno's grip tightened. Causing hands to reach and try to scratch away his grip.

"What was that, Tommy?"

Cold yet soft scarlet eyes stared deep into Tommy's soul. A bone chilling glare that created such tension and anxiousness tearing at Tommy's eyes. A sharp and tense breath intake could be heard.

"I-I said o-of course!"

The fear in his soul was audible; it made him stutter, but for other people it caused them to go in a laughing fit. Techno let his grip loosen, letting both boys go.

"C'mon Tommy, don't be so tense!"

Tommy glared at Wilbur who was holding his sides. Techno grabbed a small object, pressing a button. The button gave a signal to Dream that they were to continue.