Chapter 16: Memories

Sykkuno had to take care of the bleeding pronto. George was bleeding too much. The pressure Corpse was creating was enough for only a small period of time.

"Corpse, pick him up... I need to move to the desk to be able to do the stitches."

Corpse looked at Sykkuno. His face was full with determination, yet a tang of sympathy in those eyes of his. He sighed but slowly picked the british man up. Groans following as the movement was done, wincing at the liquid covering his hands as he let go of the man.

"Thank you."

He looked back at the man that was laid down on the wooden desk, slowly dragging his fingertips across the smooth pale skin before grabbing more rubbing alcohol. He wet a cloth with the alcohol before placing it upon the open wound.

"I've got the water!"

Corpse and Sykkuno both turned around to see that Dream had a bucket of water with him, a relieved face as he saw that George was still breathing. He handed the water to Corpse before rushing to George's side.

"How can I help?"

----

"Where's Sapnap?"

They had finally gotten to where they were meant to be. Just as Quackity thought that it couldn't get worse, as soon as they got there Karl randomly started crying. He had to calm him down, Karl was desperate, no, in NEED to see Sapnap.

"Left wing. Sykkuno, Corpse, George and Dream should be there."

As soon as both of them heard that they said 'thanks' to Techno and headed over there. Karl was leading as he ran through the empty halls, dead bodies decorating the ground as well as crimson staining the walls. Karl was getting further and further the more they ran.

"KARL!!"

Too late. Before he knew it, Karl was on the floor. He was gripping his side as he tried crawling where they were heading. Quackity stared in horror as he saw who was the one who did that to Karl. He didn't want to believe it. Stumbling back as the man got closer. His 6 foot complex makes it more intimidating.

"Fancy seeing you here."

A creeping smile appearing on his face as he reached for Quackity's face. Flinching as the touch finally reached him, anger and fear filled his mind as he looked up at the man.

"What do you want.."

"Aww. Trying to be intimidating, I see. You can't bite your owner, now can you.?"

Quackity's eyes widened at the memories flooding back. Knees going weak as he stared deep into the latters.

"QUACKITY!!"

Snapping out of it, he looked under the man's arm to see Karl holding a pistol at the man's back. Quackity held him in place, using him as a shield as Karl shot. The man groaned as Quackity kneed him in the ribs, throwing him to the side. He rushed back towards Karl, picking him up and running towards the left wing.

----

"Quackity?!"

Sapnap rushed towards his lovers as he saw one of them injured.

"What the hell happened?"

"No time to explain. Grab Karl and leave this place. NOW!!"

Pain and anger slipped into his tone as he looked into Sapnap's eyes, a desperate look in his eyes as he handed Karl to him. The man carried the other slowly walking towards the corner.