Little Bonus :]

Ok so I decided to do a little bonus from last chapter. 

My mind when I did a certain part of the story my mind thought of this when I was writing it.

__________________________________

"Don't start something you can't end. Corpse." a menacing grin was plastered on his tan face.

"What if I do. Huh?" Corpse shot back instantly. Also having a menacing grin on his pale face.

They both grabbed their partners. 

"He's cuter than yours!!!" 

"No wayyy. Mine is"

Both were holding up the smaller ones.

Corpse holding up Sykkuno and Dream holding up George.

Sykkuno and George staring at each other as the others where fighting on who was cuter.

"Umm hi Mr. George." Sykkuno said barely audible from all the yelling the others were doing.

"Hi Sykkuno!" George saying it in a little higher tone as to be heard from the two.

George was slowly getting pissed off that he ccouldn't hear Sykkuno speaking.

"No mine is cuter!!" Corpse and Dream said in synch.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!"

Sykkuno was surrprised at the sudden tone in Georges voice but started to laugh.

George looked at Sykkuno and then as well started to laugh along with him.

Corpse and Dream starring at their little babies in their arms. Their lovely heart warming laughs being heaard by them all as they just laughed in the dimly lit forest.

Corpse and Dream just stared at each other. In their eyes you could see the love and affection they had towards their partners. Their faces just screamed "AWW THEY'RE SO CUTE WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

And as all that comotion went down Sapnap just stood there watchig from afar. Wishing his other was there to cuddle him or to at least give him a little kiss on the cheek. But nooo they had to be somewhere else.

Sapnap was lonely as he watched the "couples" act cute and lovey dovey together.

Yes, IN A MOTHERFUCKING BATTLE FIELD!!!

Never. Too. Fucking. Late. To. Show. Motherfucking. LOVE. exept for poor Sapnap.
__________________________________

* Please excuse my language but just the thought off how cute that would look got me being angry happy.
* Just Corpse and Dream holding up Sykkuno and George like if they where little puppies.

* While Sapnap is just there like 🕴🏻🏼‍♂️

*- New Chapter Coming out in a little!! -* <<< Gotta love braking my back for this shit
👁️👄👁️

EDIT: Tomorrow I will publish the chapter. I swear it's just that my phone boutta die and if it does I have zero WIFIIIII

See you guys tomorrow I guess?