Chapter 1: CORPSE

TW: Innapropiate Language, Mention of Rape
----------------------------------------------------

“It all starts off as hell. Doesn’t it Corpse..” 

Those words I shall never forget. Everything starts with hell and nothing else. Everything went to hell the first day I was born. My parents abandoned me in the middle of nowhere in a cold empty ditch. I was slowly dying in that street until another demon found me and took me into the hell that I now know as a “home.” I learned from a young age that there is no such thing as “parents” or “family.” After all, in this hell we call home we walk alone most of the time without thinking about it.

As soon as I was able to walk I was now being taught how to murder my own comrades. Once every year or so we would have to go into a killing spree..killing with anything we could find. The one to survive would therefore be placed in a different place. At the age of 13 I had already killed more than 20 of my “comrades” and been moved more than 10 times. Each time I had to go on a killing spree everyone would go for me first. I was a target from the very beginning...like always every single time I would be the one to pass this “test,” I hated it...but soon found a way to cope with it as the more times I had to do this test. 

*After 8 years* 

“Hell has just begun” 

Every day I woke up and thought of those words as I got ready to get my new hit. I was a solo worker since I could handle most hits by myself.  Once I went to the main hall to get my hit I bumped into the ‘Seconds.’ The Seconds were a title the Second in Commands got. For our Mafia our Seconds were named Toast and Valkyrae; they were 5 years older than me. As they saw me asking for my mission they came up behind me and tapped on my shoulder. I turned my head and asked them if they needed anything. They told me to follow them and since they were Second in Command I had to oblige from their order. 

When they were leading me down the main hall they were whispering to each other. I didn’t pay much attention to it until we got to a place I didn’t even know was in the building. I tensed up a bit as I tried to figure out what this place was; soon they came to a stop in front of a room at the end of a hall. They turned around and looked at me in the eyes. I was about to open my mouth to ask something but immediately stopped by the sudden movement of the door in front of me open. Since I had my pocket knife I took it out on instinct and got ready for anything but soon put it away as I saw who stood at the door. 

It was the demon who picked me up from the ditch. The leader of the whole Mafia. Jacksepticeye or Jack just for short, he also has another leader named Felix but his code name is PewDiepie or Pewds for short. As soon as Jack saw me he chuckled at how tense I was. “You really are such a tense hitman Corpse. Come in, I have to tell you something.” as he said that I was pushed in by Toast and just like that I was in a room with the leader. He signaled that I sit down in front of him. As I sat down he took out some folders and placed them on the table. Before I could ask anything he said-

“You’re now going to be a 2 man team.” while he was saying this he opened the first envelope. “Corpse you have everything needed to be a solo but the thing that is weighing you down is the fact you lack in being able to do a clean kill all the time...as to make up for that you shall be placed with Hitman #13.” He pulled out a folder and showed me apparently my new partner. As he gave me the folder to show me the hitman he then added “He’s my favorite one out of all the ones in that tier.” I was looking through his records and something caught my eye. It wasn't his good combat skills or having amazing shooting.

No...that didn’t matter to me. It all came down to how these people found him. They found him in a ditch just like me but not at my age. He was 8 years old when they found him. He was on top of a man, they were both naked and covered in blood. Turns out he killed the man as soon as he was finished being raped. 

Since the guy was also an orphan they took him in and did the same tests as everyone. Just as they expected he was the top of the class. His whole record was incredible, he was trained at the age of 8 but had more kills then I had when I was 13. It amazed me how quick this boy was at learning. As I rushed through the file Toast had come in and told Jack something that made him chuckle and say “Oh I see.” 

Once I finished reading the file I placed upside down to show I finished. Just as Jack saw that we both heard a knock at the door.

Toast popped his head in and spoke with a serious voice which was directed to Jack

“He’s here sir.”

Just as Jack heard those words a wide grin had found its way onto his face. “Bring him in will ya.” 

Toast nodded and slowly opened the door to let the person before it come in. Jack looked at the boy with so much admiration and respect as he walked in. I couldn’t care less who this “Hitman #13” was. Just as long as he did his job correctly and didn’t fuck shit up then they’d be able to get along. I opened my eyes as I got out of deep thought. As I was about to look up I heard him say in a smooth voice- 

“You needed me sir.?” 

-----------------
Mafia Sykkuno and Corspe Uh- I think so YES!!

In this Fanfic Sykkuno is 1 year younger than Corpse so if you did the math
*Corpse - 21
*Sykkuno - 20
**Rae and Toast - 26
***Short Chapter but once again this is just the Beggining