Chapter 13: Crimson Liquid

"Sapnap! Stop doing that! Seriously."

"What? I wasn't doing anything!"

"Shut up. They're coming!"

Scream like whispers hushed as they heard footsteps down the empty hallway. Sapnap and George were put in charge of holding the second in command hostage. This for them wasn't that hard, they could've done it with their eyes closed if they tried. They stared intently as they saw the people walk in. Their target wasn't in the group, a tsk escaping Georges lips as he looked at Sapnap.

There were around 5 people in the group, the 1 probably being the one who sat in the chair while the other 4 guarded the individual. George guessed there were at least 2 or more outside in the hall. A soft sigh was audible as George tapped Sapnap's shoulder.

"Take care of the ones outside, leave these to me."

A moment of hesitance and worry flashed on Sapnaps face as he heard George's words. George was hurt, not only that but he knew Georges boyfriend would beat the shit out of him if he were to get hurt more. He rubbed the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes, exhaling slowly.

"Got it."

'If he gets hurt, it's on him, Dream. Don't drag me into this mess'

Sapnap soon made his way to a nearby vent, the vent was just outside of the door. They needed to time this perfectly, as to not startle the ones inside. Turns out, no one had noticed the attack in the lobby. Well, I mean the lobby and this area are pretty far apart-

*Click*

In the blink of an eye, 2 corpses fell to the ground creating a light yet loud thump. The crimson liquid soon made its way under the door and spilled through the creeks. George silently face palmed as he saw that Sapnap had mistimed it, yet again. Time was something he didn't have as he was the first to notice the crimson.

"That little bitch..."

A silent curse fell from his lips as he pulled the trigger. He aimed firstly at the ones near the door, then aiming at the ones next to the desk.

*Click*

A gasp was audible as the man in the chair turned his head to be met with a pistol. His eyes filled with terror as he saw George's eyes flicker towards Sapnap then back to him. Dark chocolate eyes stared into horrified blue ones. George's eyes were usually a light caramel color, this fact made Sapnap chill at the sight.

"Where is he."

"*I-I he's i-in the other room, up o-one floor!"

George smiled softly, a small yet gentle smile. A spark of relief was noticeable in the man's eyes, the gun slowly moving away from the center of his eyes. George pressed the gun to his chin instead, the man's eyes shooting open. Finger on the trigger, teasing it every once in a while to see how the man's eyes would widen with terror.

"*B-But I gave you-" 

"Such an unloyal filthy mutt...Thanks for the information old man."

*Bang*

Eyes narrowed as he saw the blood splatter onto the wall and onto his clothes. A grimacing face as he turned towards Sapnap.

"Let's get the hell out of here, Sap."

A chuckle audible as Sapnap saw the disgust in George's face. George was cleaning his gun as he walked towards the door, past Sapnap. They both made sure to close and lock the door before they left. They cleaned some of the spilled blood before throwing the dead bodies next to the desk. The room seemed like a regular room now, no possible dead bodies in it.