seven

warning for : dirty talk. its not explicitly negotiated but its all consensual <3

There is a cup of coffee sitting at the edge of Jungkook's desk. He can smell it from his seat, even with the lid on it and it makes his stomach turn in want but he doesn't touch it. Minji has sat it there, just like the day before and the day before that. This time though, it's not with a shy smile or a twinkle in her eye. She just sat it down before pulling out her school supplies.

So it sits, like it had the day before, and the day before that.

He didn't want things to be awkward like they were, but he couldn't bring himself to talking to her about what had happened. He felt so embarrassed and ashamed that he made himself so vulnerable to her so quickly. He had been insanely irresponsible. Not to mention the possibility that she realized he had been upset when he left, that's probably why she left the coffee. She felt bad.

If Jimin knew these thoughts, he would have scolded Jungkook right at that moment. He would tell him that he can't assume that she pities him and that they should communicate. This alone made him feel guilty for not talking to her about the situation. It seemed like these days his conscience was ruled by the words ' what would Jimin do'.

It had been only a few short days since Jimin had helped through his subdrop. The entire night after Jimin agreed to consider training him if he wanted, Jungkook was attached to his hip. He had a plethora of power naps on his chest and wallowed in the affection he felt so starved of. Jungkook couldn't remember a night where he had slept so well. Even when he woke up in the morning it was to his arms being wrapped around Jimin's hips, the stuffed rabbit squished between their bodies. It was also the morning that Jimin pressed another one of his kind kisses to the top of Jungkook's head when the younger had to hide his face to ask him to train him now that he was 'up' from his drop.

Jimin had agreed to consider it, promising that if the boy showed that he was serious then he would be happy to. He had supplied him with book after book, saying he didn't have to rush to finish them all but then sent him twice the amount of links to articles and blogs that he demanded he research before he came to Jimin saying he was ready.

Jungkook stayed up all night until he finished every one and was able to start the book that Jimin deemed most important.

He hadn't realized all of the resources he was missing out on, finding out a lot of the information he gathered on his own were not from certified, experienced experts in the scene. Turns out you can't trust every BDSM blog you find on Tumblr, go figure.

Quickly, Jungkook realized why people became obsessed with the scene. His curiosity was aimed in so many different directions but his brain also twisted with every question he could think of. Questions that he was told to write down and research himself before Jimin gave him his own personal answer. The older man gave him plenty of specific resources but he also made it clear that Jungkook should research on his own to form his own opinions. Jungkook secretly relished the fact that a majority of the time he agreed with who Jimin referred him to instead of the people he found on his own, that had to show how compatible they were in the scene, right?

He was pulled out of his thoughts as the professor dismissed the class, the boy gathering up his things. Minji was halfway out the door and in a conversation with her friend when jungkook found it safe to take the now cold coffee and throw it away, wincing at the sad feeling he felt knowing that once again he'd rejected free coffee because of his own shame.

He hurried to his car, slipping out of the parking lot and turned up his music as he found his way to the closest florist. It was a cute little shop, one that Jungkook remembered admiring one day on a walk. He'd always wanted to buy someone flowers, to receive them as well, but the idea of going and picking out the perfect bouquet for his partner always made him blush silly. He remembered how he couldn't in his past relationships, too young and broke. But now he had money saved up in his account from fixing phones and computers. He could afford to spend a little of it, knowing he rarely ever did.