One

It's not that Jungkook doesn't want to meet Taehyung's friends, it's not. It's just that he really doesn't want to.

"I just don't understand how you find all of these homos to hangout with, am I not enough for you?" He groaned, his pink socks dragging across the carpet to watch the other throw various items of black clothing onto the bed.

"You're bisexual! Not even fully homo! Besides, to be a true ally I think I need at least one friend on every part of the spectrum." Taehyung explained, with a roll of his eyes.

"Nice to know that I'm just a diversity quota for you." The younger didn't actually have any argument against going, he knew he probably should be getting out of the house. It was only a matter of time before Taehyung went into Jungkook's room, guns blazing and demanding that he separate himself from his computer.

Being a computer science major and ultra introvert made it hard for him to spend his rare freetime anywhere that wasn't on a discord server. Typically, this was no issue for him and Taehyung being roommates. The other was quite introverted as well, spending his time painting the girls who ended up in his bed on occasion but otherwise practicing his violin and portraits in solitude. The two would often only speak to each other for weeks on end, and hanging out would occur in the form of one crawling into the others bed with total silence or texting memes back and forth from different ends of the couch.

But that all changed when Taehyung started going to Persona. 

Jungkook had never heard of the club in his life before he had told him about it. It wasn't advertised, there were no whispers around classes of going there on the weekends. At first Jungkook didn't know why, he figured it was odd that his roommate spent nearly every weekend at a club across town. Especially when we wouldn't even be drunk as he came home, but he was his only friend and Jungkook wasn't about to let him go over going to a straight edge nightclub.

But after an alarmed encounter with catching a glimpse of scratches and bruises all over Taehyung's back, he knew exactly why he hadn't heard of it, why he never was offered an invitation. Because it was a BDSM club.

Jungkook liked to think of himself as a pretty open person, he did join tumblr when he was twelve. He had read enough smutty fanfiction in his adolescent days of budding bisexuality to discover what BDSM was, and if that was what Taehyung was into, so be it. He could totally be the supportive side character in Fifty Shades of Taetae.

But being coerced into meeting his kinky friends at Persona? Not exactly what he pictured spending his Friday night doing, even if it was less pathetic than sitting in his room looking at Widowmaker fanart.

"You know, you said the dress code is black. That is my whole wardrobe, you know." Jungkook complained from where he laid on the bed.

"Black and sexy . Last time I checked, cargo pants and t-shirts 5 sizes too big for you are not sexy."

He couldn't really argue with that, he was so comfort driven that if he could wear joggers everyday, he would. He had never really liked to stand out, choosing to be comfy and secluded instead.

Black jeans hit his chest, causing him to groan in pretend misery. The only response he received was a black silk button up landing across his face.