three

warning for bondage, impact play and knife use(but no knife injury)

Jungkook hurried down the hall to his apartment, keys trapped between his teeth as he tried to shift his gym bag and laptop bag in his arms. He clumsily got the door open, kicking his shoes off and strolling through the kitchen into the living room.

He startled at the sight of Namjoon and Seokjin on the couch. Taehyung was in the beanie bag that Jungkook stole from his older brother when he was sixteen and cleaned out his room after he went to college. Matching controllers sat in Taehyung and Namjoon's hands, Jungkook clearing his throat to gather attention.

"Hey, I didn't know you guys were coming over," He greeted awkwardly. Seokjin sat up from where he was lounging against Namjoon's chest, the only one not occupied by the video game.

"I made jajangmyeon, I ended up with way more than I thought so I figured I would come feed the babies."

"The babies?" Jungkook questioned, brows furrowed.

" Us, Jungkook-ah," Taehyung said, an annoyed tone in his voice which was credited to clearly losing in the game.

"Oh," The younger voiced, his stomach already rumbling at the mention of noodles.

"Come sit next to Joon and Hyung will get you some," Seokjin said, not bothering to wait for a response as he brushed past him to go to the kitchen.

Jungkook sat his gym bag and laptop by the doorway, discomfort squirming inside him at the idea of not getting it cleaned up right away. He shuffled over shyly, feeling out of place despite being in his own apartment and sat down on the edge of the couch. He was pressed as far as he could be to the end away from Namjoon, his back not even touching the cushion.

Namjoon seemed to notice his hesitancy and lifted one arm up to motion for him to come closer, making the space between his legs wider.

"Wanna steal his spot?"

"No thank you!" Jungkook rushed out, the older shrugging in response and he refocused on the screen. He still found Namjoon mildly intimidating. He had been nothing but friendly to him but like Yoongi and even Jimin, he had this aura of respect that followed him everywhere. Maybe it is a dom thing, or just a hot guy thing. He was still weighing the options for that one.

Seokjin walked back in, setting the bowl of jajangmyeon in Jungkook's lap before he sat between him and his boyfriend. It only took a moment before Seokjin pulled Jungkook's muscular figure against his chest, resting his arms around the younger's tiny waist.

"Joon is never fun to cuddle when he's busy. A pretty thing like me deserves attention, don't you think?" Seokjin questioned, Waiting for an answer despite Jungkook's cheeks bulging with noodles.

He nodded quickly, his black hair bobbing before he swallowed his food and forced himself to relax in the older man's arms.

"Of course, Hyung."

The older man simply squeezed him tightly and rested his narrow chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"What are your bags for Jungkook-ah?"

"One is for my tech work, the other is just my gym bag."

"Oh you work out?"

Jungkook offered a shy shrug, his cheeks tinting pink as he took another bite of noodles.

"It's a good hobby. I spend a lot of my time at a desk so I like to get moving, it helps me get out of my head a lot too. I get stressed out so sometimes it's nice to break myself down so I can rest."