eleven

im super excited for y'all to read this chapter, that being said I have some warnings!!!

there's no sexy time but there is some conflict between Jungkook and his dad which leads to a talk about him possibly being emotionally abused in this chapter. I consider it pretty important to jungkooks character but not so important you can't skip it. if you're easily triggered by things like this I suggest you stop reading when Jungkook gets the phone call and begin again when he asks jin to take him to jimin. after all the talk of him possibly being abusive begins after jimin is proud of him for eating and then you can pick back up when jimin asks about new rules.

the moments are pretty brief and not too extreme but pls be mindful of your mental health and emotion, I would never want you to upset yourself.

I hope you all enjoy and im looking forward to your thoughts !!!!!!
also I joined curious cat for anyone who has questions about the fic, or me!!! its in my pinned on twitter!!!

twitter:kookiecherub
Tumblr:cherubkookie

-em <3

Seokjin and Namjoon's apartment was far nicer than Jungkook had been expecting. He didn't really know what to expect but ever since he found out that Namjoon was still in school(to be a doctor but school regardless) and their combined income was a mix of mainly Seokjin with Namjoons occasional shift bartending and DMing at Persona, he figured it would be similar to his own, or possibly Jimin's apartment. He was dead wrong.

He had failed to know that Seokjin's elusive culinary career was actually incredibly lucrative. Not only was he head chef at a restaurant, but he actually owned half of it with his brother. Jungkook had never been himself, mainly because he was broke, but he knew it was popular based on how much everyone in his classes raved about it.

It also had to help that both of the men came from money, they said they weren't rich but from the childhood photos that were hung around the space, they both looked to be raised far more comfortably than Jungkook had, not that that was difficult.

"So Jungkookie," Seokjin started, taking the now empty bowl from the youngest before setting it in the sink for his boyfriend to wash. "What do you need? Not that I don't adore you, I'm glad you came to visit but I have a feeling something is on my baby's mind."

Jungkook rolled his eyes fondly at the endearment, it was one everyone in their group(even Yoongi on very special and very private occasions) had slowly begun to use for him after it was almost all Jimin would call him. Occasionally Seokjin would call him 'little one' but that was only used when Jungkook was falling asleep against him on movie nights, too sleepy to fight the verbal affection.

It was still difficult to allow himself to be cared for by his friends, especially Taehyung. He had built up this idea of himself that was so independent that it couldn't go tumbling down overnight, no matter how much the rest of them knew that it needed to. It wasn't something Jungkook had heard directly but he overheard Taehyung on phone calls, the tiny voices from the other line asking how the maknae of the group was doing.

"I can't just come see my hyungs?" He teased, now this was time for Seokjin to roll his eyes. He even heard Namjoon chuckle as he walked back from the sink, wiping his wet hands onto a towel.

"Of course you can, but you didn't even fuss when Seokjinie made you eat. That makes me think you've got something on your mind."

Jungkooks ankles swayed where they were dangling from the barstool at the kitchen island and he gave a little huff, falling forward until he could rest his chin on his hands.